Losing you - chapter 17

Hi guys this is my first sad chapter so let's get to it!

- Ty's pov -

I was walking to class talking with ender. She had her normal outfit on but had her Cape on. Soon we had to walk separate ways because we have different classes. I was coming out of the boys restroom until I heard a scream. ' ender! ' i said to myself. I recognized the voice and ran towards it. " you just never listen do you. If you don't listen we will have to go after your friends! " I heard cheshire yell. I ran to were they where and saw ender passed out on the ground. I went to check her pulse and found out it was beating very slowly. I quickly called 911 and waited for the ambulance.

- enders pov before that -

I was walking to class until Cheshire pushed me into the lockers. " listen I told you this over and over again, Ty is mine!!!" She yelled. " we are going to have to teach you a lesson. " she said. Then she started to kick me in the chest. Then she picked me up and threw me into the lockers. I screamed loud. It hurt soo much, but I was used to it. After all, I was tested on. I never told anyone. They abused me and starved me. I learned to stick up for myself. Then she scratched my arm with her nails and left a big cut in my upper arm. Then she let me go and I fell to the ground. " you never listen do you. If you don't listen we will have to go after your friends!" She yelled, kicking me again. Then she walked off. I saw Ty run towards me and call the ambulance. I didn't remember the rest because I blacked out.

- Ty's pov - ( mostly going to be his pov :3 )

I was pacing back and forth in the waiting room, scared for ender. " dude Ty come sit down. You have been walking like that for the past 20 minutes. " sky told me. I sat down. Then a lady with a lot of make up and a short skirt came up to us. " family of ms. Shire? "she asked. ' shire? ' I said to myself. Enders last name is dragon. " all of us. " I said pointing to everyone. " ok ms. Shire had a broken rib. She also has... Amnesia. She only remembers half of her life. " she said. She let everyone go see her except me. " hey. Your hot, call me." She said giving me her phone number. When she walked away, I crumbled it and threw it away. I then walked to the room ender is in. " hey guys. What's going on? " I asked walking into the room. " who's that? Ohh please don't me another guard taking me to the testing chamber!! " ender said starting to cry a little bit. I ran to her side and calmed her down. " no! I'm not here to take you to where ever. I'm your friend Ty. " I told her. " so ender how are you feeling? " I asked her. She looked at me confused. " ender? Who's ender? My names Stephanie." She told me. Then it hit me. She had amnesia, I forgot. This is going to be hard for me.