Secrets-chapter 2

-Ender's pov-

    While heading to the bathroom, I heard a scream come from the Janitor's room. In a rush of concern, I opened the door to see the person I least wanted to see, WitherMU. "What the hell are you doing here?! You could have gotten caught you idiot!" I yelled at him, hitting him upside the head. "Im here to make sure you don't mess up and not go through with it," Jason replied." I don't need help, especially not from you!" I yelled in a whisper. Suddenly, I let myself release all my dragon parts ."Welcome back, the proper Ender!" Jason said in a teasing manner. When I let myself get to this point, I keep my wings folded up to not hit anything. I just tackle Jason down and pin him on the floor. We were both oblivious to the large amount of noise we were making, or how wrong this may look. If anything could get any worse, its now. Due to the noise, Adam, Ty, Mitch, and Jerome came and saw what was happening. ."what the hell?!" Mitch yelled. I panicked and immediately hid my wings, standing up and going back to my human form. I wanted to run and hide but Jason held tightly on my wrist.

   After a small pause, Adam spoke first."Can you guys PLEASE explain what's going on?!" I decided to speak first, Jason poking my back clearly signaled he wanted me to do it. "W-well...Pretty much..Me and Jason are not fully human.." I explained as simple as I could, then adding on," Jason is a wither hybrid and I'm a EnderDragon Hybrid. "He goes by WitherMU when at that stage." Jason was satisfied with my response, showing it by letting go with a small shove. "Adam and Ty are hybrids as well, which is one reason why we are here." Jason explained to make it even worse. "SO YOUR USING US?!?" Ty yelled. This made me flinch, "N-No! We are just trying to help you!"   Ty and Adam looked at me and Jason with anger on there faces." We trusted you guys!" Mitch yelled. "We're sorry, but its our job. Well, MY job, not Jason's. "I spoke sternly, looking at him. We all stopped fighting finally, though most anger was out of confusion. Ty and Adam let me come over at the end of the day, to stay there. I had no permanent home as this was suppose to be a short term thing. "Ender, your room is down here near mine." Ty said, leading me down the hall into a plain room. "Go ahead and decorate it however you want, everyone has their unique colors and styles." When Ty mentioned decorating, I quickly got to it. I didn't have much to go off of, just posters and purple paint. I was tired out by the time I was finished, which is when Adam came in. "tired already? You need to at least eat something before sleeping." Sky spoke like a parent, dragging Jerome in. "Fluffy, show Ender to the dinning hall. I need to get my amulet and then I'll be down there." Sky said walking out. "Letsss gooo!" Jerome spoke happily as he got me up, quickly dashing off.