The End - chapter 23

- Enders pov -

I woke up in a dark room stuck in a chair. they had some head device on my head. " oh you awake! well, if your wondering why your here and what is that device, then I will tell you. this device will drain all of your memory fully. well, why don't I just show you. say goodbye! " Cheshire told me. she flipped a switch. I felt a bunch of pain coming from my head. I then blacked out again.

* time skip *

I woke up in a dark room. I don't know where I am, who I am, and why I am here. " get up! " I heard a voice yell. I looked up to see a weird creature with tentacles. he unlocked the door and dragged me to a different room. this room was small and had a little sofa and a chair next to it. There was a girl in the chair with a clipboard writing stuff down. the creature sat me down on the sofa and left. " hello? " I asked. " hello, your probably wondering what your name is and why your here. " I nodded my head. " your name is Dragon Elite. your memory was wiped. This building is a area where bad people go to be punished. You are a hybrid, a Ender dragon pony sorcerer. ( xD ) now, your punishment will start. Squids will lead you to your room. " she told me. then, those squids came and lead me to a room with a table full of sharp looking objects and the wall had chains. they locked me up with the chains and the same girl that told me about myself waked in with a rope like object. " hmm. what to do with you. " she grabbed a knife and walked towards me. she dragged the knife across my cheek making it start to drip blood. she put the knife away and grabbed the rope again. she hit me over and over with it while yelling at me. " you stupid girl! ty was mine and then you ruined it! you deserve to die! " she hit me one last time until I blacked out from blood loss. ( ender blacked out too much. im getting lazy so ima get to the good part. )

* 2 years later *

- Zora's pov - ( short pov )

Its been 2 years since we've seen Ender. Ty is suffering the most. he misses her so much. we tried tracking down Cheshire and the squids but we found nothing. " GUYS!!! I found where they are!! " Sky yelled loudly. he held a address in his hand. " then lets go!! " ty jumped up and ran to the car with everyone else. " the base is kinda far so get comfy! " bodil told us. I decided to take a nap if its going to take a while.

- Enders pov - ( her name that she knows is Dragon Elite but lets still refer to her as Ender )

im getting tired of the torture. it hurts so much. I want to end it all. the squids came in and escorted me out of the torture chamber. while they weren't looking, I grabbed one of the knives near me. they shut me in my room and I pulled out the knife. when I knew I was alone, started dragging the knife across my wrist cutting them very deep. I then stabbed myself in the arm 3 times. time to end it all. I stabbed my self over and over in the stomach and then stabbed myself in the heart. my vision started getting blurry, now, im dead.

- zora's pov -

we got to the base and blew a hole in the side. we ran and found Cheshire. sky grabbed her by the neck and started yelling. " where is Ender!?!? " he yelled/asked. " whos ender? oh you mean dragon? well let me go and I will show you. " sky let her go. she had a evil smirk on her face like she was expecting us. she lead us to a room. she open the door to something horrifying. we saw Ender, on the floor, surrounded by blood. I ran to her and flipped her over. there where multiple stab wounds in her stomach and chest, there where a bunch of deep cuts on her wrists, and her pulse, was gone. " no! no! no! is she dead? please don't be dead! " ty yelled running near us. " she's, she's gone. " I told him. he started crying loudly. we tried to comfort him but we couldn't. this broke him, forever.