kidnapped - chapter 22

( REMEMBER!! last chapter is not a actual chapter. I just wrote it for fun. )

- Cheshire's pov -

I was going to talk to my father, king of the squids. " you called me dad? " " yes. I need you to get someone to experiment on. It can be a rival, just anyone. " he told me. " hmm, I already know who. " I said walking off. I got ready for school and went to find my victim.

- Ender's Pov -

I was running around getting my stuff ready for school. I woke up late. I bumped into someone, I looked up to see Ty. " umm..here ill help you up. " he held his hand out for me. I ignored it and got up on myself. I ran away from him and straight to my room. ' well that was awkward. ' I thought to myself. I decided to change into something simple. I put on a black tank top and put a black and purple sweater over it. I slipped on a black skirt and my black and purple Jordan's that have a bit of grey on it. ( look at pic. I want those! ) I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs and out the door! I was running really late. I finally made it to the school by the time it was the beginning of second hour. ( 2nd class ) I went into my classroom and sat down unnoticed. Cheshire waved at me, I'm still a bit mad at her. She passed me a note saying, ' 'meet me outside at the back of the school. I want to talk about what had happened. '  well, I guess I will go. It will be mean to not go. At lunch time, I went to the back of the school like Cheshire asked me to. I saw her there and walked up to her. " hahaha you fell for the trap. " she spoke. Suddenly, a bunch of squids dropped down from the roof and grabbed me by my wrists. I winced a bit and yanked my wrist back when one of them grabbed the one I cut. " hmm, what do we got here? " one of the squids grabbed my cut wrist and yanked up my sleeve revealing the cuts I had. " awe, is the little Ender hurting herself? We'll your going to get more punishment when we get to the chambers. Knock her out. " I felt something hit me hard in the back of the head, then, all I saw was black.

- Zora's pov -

I was trying to find Ender but she was no where to be seen. I went to the back of the school but only found a note. It read, ' we have your friend, come for her, she will be killed. Right now, she has no memory of you guys again. Don't bother saving her, you already lost. ~ squids' I started tearing up and ran with the note to tell the others. I found them in the hallways chatting by the lockers. Bodil noticed my tear stained face and ran towards me. " Zoraida! What's wrong? " I handed him the note and watched him read it. He gave the note to sky, sky despised squids. " WHAT THE HELL?! THERES NO SQUIDS IN THIS FUCKING SCHOOL! " he yelled. " squids? " Ty asked. " look at this. " sky handed him the note now. Ty finished reading it and looked up at all of us with tears in his eyes like me. " how could this happen again?! She was recovering her memory's and now she's going to lose them again?! " Ty yelled. He slammed his fist into the lockers and started quietly crying. " Ty, it's best that she forgets what happened. She...she did some drastic stuff when she saw you two kissing. " I admitted. " wha-what did she do? " Jason asked. " she...she cut herself. She thinks Ty just lied about there relationship. It's best she forgets about that moment. " " we'll we at least have to try to save her!! " bodil yelled. " you can't. " we turned to see Cheshire with a grin on her face. " Enders memories have already been wiped. She's in the torture chambers right now. In her future, she will die. Best to give up. " Cheshire then disappeared. That was the last we saw of Cheshire and Ender.