Mike - chapter 8

- stephanies pov-

Me and ty had to go to school as a different gender. We where heading into class until the teacher asked us if we where new."uhh yeah! We are new kids." Ty said in a high pitch voice.the teacher asked us to introduce ourselves."well uh I'm Steven and this is Tina." I said pointing to Ty. " well, tina why don't you sit next to Mine and Steven you can sit next to adam." The teacher said while pointing to the boys. Me and Ty headed to our assigned seats and sky started to talk to me." Hey Stephanie. Look at Mike and Ty. We might need to talk to Mike." Sky said in a angry tone. I looked around him and saw Mike trying to hit on Ty and Ty looking annoyed." Yep. Take him to the house and kill him hybrid style?" I said happily. Sky nodded and high fived me. It was lunch time and me and Ty met up at our lockers. I told Ty about the plan me and sky planned. Then i saw Mike head over towards us." Hey what are you doing with my girl?" Mike said angrily." Oh hey Mike. Do you want to come to our house after school?" Ty said following the plan." Oh yeah!" Mike said happily. Then Ty shooed Mike away an we walked to the team crafted table." Ok guys. Mike is trying to flirt with ty. I made a plan and here is what it is." Sky said explaning the plan to everyone. Everyone headed home and mitch and jerome hid with a camera behind the couch. Mike and ty sat on the couch while me and sky watched from the kitchen." Hey tinna can i tell you something?" Mike said rubbing his neck."what is it Mike?" Ty asked holding a playe full of whip cream behind her back." I really love you tinna and will you be my girl-" Mike got cut of by ty yelling." Smackcam!!" Ty smacked Mike with the plate while mith and jerome recorded it. Then me and sky came out in our hybrid forms and grabbed Mike and draged him to our bassment and killed him. We went upstairs to everyone laughing. We joined the laugh fest and we all watched a movie and ty fell asleep on my lap.