Switched back- Part 9

- settos pov- ( first one :D)

Stephanie and Ty are coming over for the counter spell for there bet. The problem is that I can't find the potion. Oh here it is! It was I'm my room hiding under my bed. I noticed something off about it but I shrugged it off. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it to find Ty, Stephanie, Mitch and Jerome standing at my door." Hey setto! Do you have the counter spell?" Ty asked in. A high pitched voice." Yea. Come in. And I will get it." I said letting them in. I got the potion and gave it to them. A few minutes later both of them passed out. Ty woke up first and he was back to normal. Stephanie was still passed out." Guys is something wrong with her?" Ty asked worried. Suddenly Stephanie woke up and she looked different. Her hair was black, pink and purple and her outfit was a pink and purple shirt with a black jacket on. Her eyes where purple and pink. She had pink and purple bracelets with a black gloves on. Her skirt was black,pink and purple and she had black shoes on. She was her hybrid form and human form.

" what happened to her??" Ty yelled going to help Stephanie. " I did notice something off about the potion. I guess the potion did this." I said. I should of checked the potion before and this wouldn't of happen." Guys how am I support to hide these at school?" Stephanie asked spreading out her wings. " guys I know how! Here put this on." I gave Stephanie a silver necklace and when she put it on her wings and pony ears disappeared. Then a charm with enderdragon wings appeared on the necklace. also another charm was on there. it was a picture of a purple fire ball. i didint know what it meant so i just ignored it." Were this all the time to hide your hybrid side. Only take it off if you need to." I said. They all said goodbye and left a little bit after.

- Ty's pov- ( short )

Thank goodness im a guy again. A lot of boys at our school kept looking at me. Some girls looked at Stephanie also and I got a little bit jealous. When we got home, we watched a movie while Mitch cuddled with Jerome and I cuddled with Stephanie. stephanie was a little jumpy every once in a while. i didint know why. then i looked down and saw taht she had two charms not one. i just ignored it.Today was a exciting day.