prom - chapter 20 / part 1

( yay!! im finally uploading now! ok I will try to update more often. )

- enders pov -

I was walking with the guys to class until a announcement came on. " greetings all students! principal monokuma here! ( im sorre I wanted to ) I have a announcement!! get ready, its prom time! make sure to get a date so you wont be a loner! the theme is minecraft! " the microphone shut off, god, monokuma's voice is so squeaky. " hey guys! who are you going with? " sky asked. " I'm going with bodil! " zora said latching onto martin. " I'm going with ender. " I felt a arm wrap around me and I looked up at Ty. I giggled a little bit. " well minecraft costumes wont be hard. considering were hybrids. " Jason whispered. " well you cant morph your body then, just add your little heads. " I told him. " ok. " he replied. " sky, you can go with Jason! " bodil said smirking. Adam and Jason blushed a dark red. " o-ok. " they both said. ( I don't ship skyMU, I just had to do something with them. )  " YUSSS! SKYMU IS REAL! " me and zora screamed and jumped around. " s-stop it! " TruMU yelled.

we stopped and made our way to art class. " today students, we will be doing free draw. please be creative with your works. " Mr. Cantu told everyone. I tried to draw dragon wings, I'm kinda bad at it. before I knew it, class was over. I walked to my locker seeing two girls I couldn't recognize. one had long ping and purple pigtails and the other had a brown and blue ponytail. ( LETS JUST PERTEND THAT SHE IS NOT SO TOUGH ANYMORE. I HAS NO BETTER IDEAS THAN DIS. _ . ) the girl with the pigtails was kissing....Ty. he was kissing back.

I felt myself start to tear up and I ran out of the school, wanting to get away right now. ' he doesn't love you....he loves her. '  I hear  a voice say to me. I feel like I'm starting to believe that. I'm so stupid! I wake up from a coma with some guy telling me that where dating! I should've known something was up. At least I actually was dating Julian, Emily just got in the way as usual.

I ran to the house and locked myself in my room, quietly crying to myself. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and noticed a shiny object. I picked it up to realize it was a razor blade. I haven't seen these in a while. I softly yet a bit hard, dragged the blade across my wrist. I bled a little bit, the first time this actually happens. I did it a little bit more then cleaned everything up and put it back in place. I felt a bit of pain yet more happiness that I actually did it. I cleaned the cuts and put my sleeves down. I heard the front door open and I ran to my room. I locked myself in there and hid in my closet with the lights off. ( I do this a lot to avoid my dad yelling at me to go to sleep. I have a closet that is next to my door around the corner so you cant see in to it unless you stand in front of it. kinda confusing right? ) " Ender? where are you? " I heard zora's voice call out.

I came out of the closet. ( WHERE IS THIS FROM? IT SEEMS SOO FAMILIAR. ) I ran to zora and stood in front of her. " hey Ender, why did you run from the school? " she asked me. she then sat down on the couch and I sat next to her. " w-well I was w-walking out of art class, and...and " I bursted into tears again. " I-I saw t-ty kissing some gi-girl!! " I told her. " WHAT??!?! OH HIS ASS IS MINE. " ( white chicks reference )  and left to go kick ty's ass. I just sat there on the couch and decided to text my friends. they weren't on. I checked the time, 2:30. that explains a lot, they don't get of school until 3:30. I felt dizzy and decided to just take a nap for now, I will see zora's damage later.

       - Zoraida's pov -

  I stormed towards ty full of anger. " TY WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO TO ENDER!?!? " I yelled at him. I was about to punch him when adam and martin held me back. " what do you mean?! " Ty yelled back. " YOU KISSED THAT STUPID PIGTAIL GIRL IN FRONT OF ENDER!! NOW SHES AT HOME IN PAIN!! " I yelled at him. " she kissed me!!! I didn't kiss her! " he yelled back. I pushed sky and bodil off of me and punched ty square in the face. " OW!! WHAT THE F*CK ZORA! " Ty yelled at me. I noticed blood on his hand. " you kissed her back! " I yelled then turned and walked away. I wanted to go back to the house. Ty made the worst mistake of his life.

( I realized that this chapter is only about prom just a little bit. )