prank war - Part 10

the video has nothing do to with the chapter but its funny.

-Ty's pov-

since Stephanie got her new hair-do , me and sky are going to pull a prank on her. while she is asleep we are going to dye her hair blonde. " OK sky you got the dye? i said whispering to sky. " yeah" he replied back. stephanie fell asleep on the couch and we put the dye in her hair.' shes going to be soo mad!' i thought. We quietly snuck up to her and sky put the hair dye in. But sky had to be himself and cover the purple in her hair. ' she is going to kill sky ' I thought when I realized that he covered the purple. Stephanie started to wake up so me and Adam ran and hid. Mitch walked in and screamed. " omg! Stephanie what happened to your hair?!" He yelled. She looked at him confused until Mitch took a picture of her hair. When he showed her , she screamed, loud. " Ty!" She yelled angrily. How did she know' I thought. Me and sky walked out of hiding laughing hard. She started chasing us around the house. " your lucky I love you Ty or you would me dead. As for sky , you better run!" She said chasing after sky. What we didn't know is that this would start a epic war.
- Stephanie's pov -
Ok so me and Mitch are going to make a fake pair of Ty's headphones and pretend to break them. Mitch is going to hide Ty's real headphones while he is taking a shower. When Ty comes looking for his headphones, I'm going to smash the fake pair.
- time skip of pedobear power -
Me and Mitch heard the shower running, so Mitch snuck into Ty's room to take his headphones. Mitch hid Ty's headphones under his bed and we waited for Ty. Once Ty got out, he got dressed and started looking for his headphones. " ahhh! " he heard something shatter and Stephanie scream. He ran into the living room to find his headphones broken and Stephanie looking shocked. " omg. I'm so sorry Ty it was a accident!" She said. " wtf! My headphones!" He yelled. " why would you do dis!!?!?" He screamed. Mitch came out from hiding with Ty's real headphones and a camera. " haha pranked! " he yelled. Ty looked at Mitch and grabbed his headphones. " y u do dis to me?" He asked them. " revenge for dying my hair." Stephanie mentioned
' now time for sky ' she thought. Thinking of a way to get sky back.
( anyone got ideas? Leave you Ideas down below in the comments section! )