Hunger games- chapter 7

To any of my friends who reads this, no this is not the hunger games mocking jay I think that's what it's called. This is mine craft hunger games. I HATE hunger games.also I wanted to say in the story it says ender but the full name is enderdragon. I like the enderdragon :3

-Ty's pov-

Me and Stephanie decided to go against Mitch and Jerome in hunger games even though we would probably lose."so what do losers have to do?" Stephanie asked." Losers have to drink a gender swap potion and go like that for 3 days." Mitch said.we all agreed and started. We killed everyone and made it to death match. It was us against merome. "Haha your going to lose! Your going against the hunger deens champions!" Mitch yelled through Skype. He was right. Mitch killed me and Jerome killed Stephanie."ok you win. Let's head to setto and Brice's house." I said. We got there and knocked on the door."oh hey guys! What are you guys doing here?" Brice asked while letting us in." We'll Brice we had a deal and Ty and Stephanie have to drink a gender swap potion." Mitch said happily." Ok let me ask setto real quick. Stay here" Brice said walking upstairs. 5 minuts later he came back with the potion and setto." Ok guys drink up." Setto said giving us the potion.

- Stephanie's pov -

I drank it first and passed out. I woke up a little bit later only to find Ty as a girl. He had long brown hair that covered his eye, he had a grey skirt on, a white v- neck and black and purple boots."hey umm ty?" "It's Tina or technically Ty" setto said."now let me show you how you look." Brice said holding up a mirror. I had black and pink hair that look like Ty's when he was a boy. I also had a pink shirt with a black jacket and black jeans with a chain on it. I had black gloves with pink lacing, it looked like sky's and I had black Hightop Jordan's with pink laces on."so Stephanie or should we say Steven?" Jerome said making fun of me."fine but hybrid form I'm enderdragon" I said mentioning my hybrid name.

(Hi guys! I have a new story out. It is a Q & A where you can ask me questions. Please check it out and comment if you want to. Thx and bye!)