FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
THE MARSHMALLOW THIEVES

Jason and Klaus spotted a Variety store, and with matching grins, they entered it

"Gummy bears, Sour Candy, Marshmallows-- Oh! Poptarts!" Jason browed over the shelves, completely ignoring the security guard standing a few feet away from him, "Hey, what do you think about some marshmallows and Poptarts?"

Klaus's head pop out from behind--somewhere, and looked at Jason with a grin, "You got money?"

"Nope."

"I knew I liked you for a reason!"

Jason laughed and in a blink, the two Weasly brothers reincarnated had bolted out the door with hands full of stolen goods.

"Woo!"

"Hey! stop right now!" The security guard shouted as he chased them.

"Hey bitches!"

"Fuck ya!"

Luther and Five watched them from the car, not believing what was going on.

The security guard kept chasing them and blowing his whistle. Jason turned his body slightly and threw a bag of chips at their crazy chaser, "Get lost!"

Some of their goods were falling all over the ground and their full hands were slowly getting more space.

"My Marshmallows!" Jason wailed as he accidentally dropped his marshmallows.

Klaus was about to tell him about his secret stash of marshmallows when a car nearly ran over him and Jason.

"Go away asshole!"

And with that, they ran as fast as they could.

"I'm starting to think if that was the wisest decision," Five said as he stared at where he last saw the two.

Jason and Klaus stopped running when they were near the Academy, the guard had stopped chasing them way back but they, the idiots that they are, kept running.

Finally, they arrived at their destination. unfortunately, they were met with the family all gathered around a TV, watching a tape of something.

Jason hoped they don't gather around to watch naughty stuff.

Klaus went and joined them and asked if Jason wanted to come, to which he replied with a loud 'Nope!' and then got out of there.

Instead of sitting around watching movies with the rest of the Hargreeves minus Five, he instead decided to assign himself an important mission and set out to find Five.

It took most of the day, but in the end, he was able to find the sneaky bastard. It turned out Five hadn't left from where Luther and Klaus had found them earlier that day!

He was still sitting in the plumping car with Dolores, looking like he needed sleep yesterday.

Jason, being the good lover he was, decided not to startle Five.

So he, of course, knocked on the window gently. Not.

Five opened his eyes with a wild look in his eyes and a little scream escaped him. When he recognized Jason, he glared at him and opened the lock.

"What are you doing here?" Five hissed as Jason sat in the car.

"Hi Dolores, Hi Five! What are you guys still doing here? have you eaten anything? drank anything? here, I went to a place I wasn't banned from and got you some food and water."

Five was still scowling at him but he took the water and took a sip, before opening the bag and taking out a chicken nugget. a dinosaur chicken nugget.

"Did you order from the kid's menu?" He asked as he took a bite and slapped Jason's hand when he tried to sneakily take one.

"If you haven't noticed, we're in our 14-year-old body. And with that comes the benefit of getting the dinosaur nuggies," Jason explained before trying to get another one. The attack failed when Five jerked the nuggies away from him and left Jason pouting.

Five finished his food and drank the rest of the water when the door to MeriTech opened and Lance came out.

"There's our guy."

They watched as he waited for a car, and then handed the person inside a bag.

"What the hell is he up to?"

ᴥ︎

Five and Jason were trained assassins. Hardened by living in the apocalypse, being homeless, or having been trained by a psycho who uses children as weapons, they knew how to do many things that not even most adults could do.

They also had powers.

Stalking Lenny was very easy.

The idiot didn't suspect a thing and was very stupid. Therefore they didn't even need to hide themselves thoroughly.

They just waited near Larry's car and waited until he came back with his dog.

As soon as he set his dog in the car and then got in himself, Five teleported to the passenger seat and teleported Cookie Monster to the back seat—with the dog.

"Ah- Jesus!" That was all Giovanni got out before Five had a knife to his throat and a dog growling next to his ear.

"One chance, that's all you got," Five stared deep into George's eyes, "One chance to tell me what exactly is going on in that lab."

Leo whimpered, "I- I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients. I bill the insurance company's and sell them for cash on the black market."

"Including eyeballs?"

Jason was staring at the dog.
The dog was staring up at Jason.

While Five was busy interrogating Bill, Jason and the dog started familiarizing themselves with each other.

"They're my biggest seller," Bob said making Five sigh, "They sell like hotcakes, I- I mean, one has like twenty buyers."

"So the serial number I told you."

"Could have already been bought, off the black market."

"I need that list, Lance. Names and numbers and I need it now!" 

"I don't have it. The only copies are safe at the lab."

Billy Joel was braver than Jason had given him credit.

Sophie is such a nice dog, she should totally leave Bryce.

"Well, you start the car then, cause we're going on a field trip," Five back up but he still held the knife so Henry wouldn't get any ideas, "Jason stop sniffing the dog."

Jason growled at him, who does he think he is-

"Or I'll take away your vodka."

Jason stopped sniffing Sophie.

ᴥ︎
Heya!
How are you?!

Sorry for any mistakes, I tried to find and fix as many as I could.

Guys, on my bio you can find the link to a tua discord server. Join us if you want!
Be warned about the chaos tho!

[ no meme :,( ]