TWENTY-SEVEN

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN:
THE GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

Klaus -and Ben- left after Jason stopped chasing the seance around for having barbeque nights without him

Klaus -and Ben- left after Jason stopped chasing the seance around for having barbeque nights without him. He said something about going to see someone about paint?

So, Jason decided to go have some coffee. There was one he saw the other day, it had a 'whites only' sign so Jason gave it the finger and left. But there are bound to be others around, right? It's better for business that way.

Or he thought. He doesn't have a degree in business so he has no idea.

Anyways, when he got to his destination, he found Allison inside, sitting down with some of her friends.

And how can Jason refuse to support the black community and mess with racist assholes? He can't.

So he enters and heads straight to where Allison is sitting. The other racists back off, thinking he's gonna do something about the blacks, cause he's white and all whites hate blacks.

Sun goes up, the sky is blue, whites hate blacks.

Foolish idiots-

Allison was startled when suddenly someone pushed themself on the counter and sat right in front of her. Her friends went tense, thinking he was about to attack. But he's just a smol baby assassin with 70 something years in his pocket! He'd never!

Smiling at the dog boy, Allison relaxed and received a grin.

The owner walked up to him, "We're in the middle of something, kid."

"Yes," Jason nodded seriously, "You were about to sever these wonderful people some coffee and I want iced caramel macchiato for me."

The racists started murmuring between themselves.

"Hi Jason," Allison finally said with her smile intact.

"Heya, Allison," Jason waved, even though they were really close.

It didn't take long before the racists figured out that Jason was actually against them, so they went back to their booing all while Allison, her friends, and Jason sat calmly.

Jason and Allison would exchange looks occasionally, a 'can you believe these idiots' look and the other woman even introduced him to her friends!

Not long after Raymond joined them, but he was acting cold and distant.

Outside was filled with shouts of 'no more back door' and inside with 'get out'

It all went to hell when the owner when Jason, Raymond, and Allison were talking about Klaus and Luther and pushed a hot cup of coffee towards Allison, making her jump back and the officers in the diner react.

The one behind Allison twisted her arm behind her and slammed her face-first against the counter. Raymond was dragged outside and beaten while the others were ordered to put their hands up.