TWENTY-NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE:
THE COWS AND DONKEY

NOTE: As some of you might know, a few days ago it was stated by the cast and Elliot Page himself that 'Vanya' will be called 'Viktor' from season 3

NOTE: As some of you might know, a few days ago it was stated by the cast and Elliot Page himself that 'Vanya' will be called 'Viktor' from season 3. I will be keeping Vanya and she/her/they pronouns for this season and this season alone and will change to Viktor he/him/they when I start writing s3.

After Vanya, Klaus, Allison, and Jason drank away their sorrows, they decided to all go their own ways and right the wrongs they've done.

Vanya went back to the farm —she listened to Jason's lecture about drunk driving and its dangers and passed a test and ate butter before she was allowed to drive back— to talk things out with her lady love.

Klaus decided to finally go home to his people, and tell them he wasn't actually a prophet and more like a glorified ouija board.

Jason would've gone with Allison, but she'd finally decided to tell Ray about her powers and patch things up with him, so naturally, he decided to be a gentleman and give them some privacy.

And that's how he ended up sleeping at Elliott's —more like passed out drunk after emptying 8 whole bottles of Vodka, but he's not an alcoholic, he swears!— with Vodka bottles which he later swore mysteriously appeared by his side during the night.

"But I don't even have that much alcohol in this place!" Elliott exclaimed.

"Your mistake dude."

He had just started on his spaghetti for breakfast when Luther and Diego kicked down the door and walked in like cows.

[Jason was making the sauce when there was a polite knock at the door. Elliott went to open it.

"Hello, Elliott. How are you on this fine day?" Asked Luther.

"Hello Luther, Diego. I'm doing fine. And yourself?"

"Likewise," Said Diego, "Would it be absolutely rude of us to ask entry to your place of living?"

"Oh! how rude of me-- of course! please, do come in."

"Thank you," they tipped their hats at the benevolent sir Elliott.

Jason was frozen, "What the fuck is this shit? NO, WHAT IS THIS-"]

Like the Italian that he was, Jason had made enough spaghetti to feed not one but three armies and every pan and plate and glass in Elliott's place was filled with it.

What can he say, he loves spaghetti.

"You know Luther," Jason said as he and Luther started their fourth plate, "I think in another life, in a land of magic, You would've made a wonderful Sir Percival, knight of the roundtable. Of course, I'd be there too."