THREE

CHAPTER THREE:
THE MATH AND BONES

"No, see, it's radical 34 and not 32-"

"Well fine but see if it's 32 then it has to be 5.65685424949238 but you have it wrong!"

"No you idiot, it's 6768, not 6568!"

"Nah, I checked, mine is right!"

"Fine fine, but what about this, the velocity has to be 89, you wrote 10!"

"It doesn't even matter!"

"How the fuck that doesn't matter?!"

"Cause then you get another velocity and you can just-"

"Okay yeah true-"

"Also, look here, see this 0?"

"Yeah? So?"

"It's an 8."

Five stared at the equation blankly, then looked at Jason's smug face, "ugh!"

Dolores rolled her eyes, the boys have been going at it for the past 10 years.

10 years ago they had found themselves in the apocalypse and after very awkward teenage years (puberty was a fucking bitch) they had this unbreakable bond.

It turned out Jason was actually a genius, he could keep up with Five and even give him a challenge. They had raided every library with good books and by now they could probably build a time machine or something but they were still dumb.

They still fought  —boys will be boys— but now they have a closer bond. there is no more awkwardness. They've seen each other naked —not for that reason you pervs— and after the 50th time, they decided to just not give a fuck.

also, two boys during puberty- well, it's bound to get awkward.

"-Okay fine, but look here-"

"-There's nothing wrong with that one! I've checked it a thousand times!"

"Well, you're stupid because it's wrong!"

Five lunged for Jason and they started fighting. A punch here, a kick there, a slap here, a pinch there, and so on. they rolled around until Five ended up over Jason. He held the man's —cause they're 25 now— wrists over his head and held him down with his body.

Jason wriggled some more before going still and giving up.

Five smirked.

"Fiorello, get off."

Five checked Jason out, "I don't know Jay, You look comfortable."

Jason wriggled some more, making Five's smirk widen. He stopped and glared at Five, "Two can play a game." He then brought his face closer to Five and leaned in so his breath was over Five's ear and then he licked his ear lobe.

Five froze making his grip on Jason's wrist to loosen. The man wasted no time and with a swift move changed their position.

Five stared up at a smirking Jason who was straddling him, "Wha-"

Jason giggled, "Oh Fiorello, what's wrong? Thought we were playing?"

Shaking his head, Five snapped out of whatever it was going in his mind —d i r t y—and glared at Jason, "Haha, very funny. now get off."

He placed his hands on Jason's waist to shove him away, but the blue eyed boy didn't budge.

FIve decided to threaten him because if Jason didn't get off of him right now he's going to- "Jason, I swear to Dolores, If you don't get off of me I will burn all your dog treats."

Jason pouted, "Why you so mean?" But he stood up and Five has never been happier --maybe disappointed but shush-- to be away from the other male.

"I'm going to take a shit," Five said as he stood up and dusted off his clothes.

Jason stared at him from where he had sat down next to Dolores, "Okay, I'll chat with Dolores about that mannequin guy we say, she says she wants his number."

"Okay, but we can't take him with us, do the stuff so we can leave," Five warned before he left to shit (and more).

Jason sighed dreamily, "I'm gonna put a ring on it."

Dolores sighed.

boys will be boys.

(Fiorello: Italian for little flower)

—𖧷—

Hey!

I didn't mean to make it like that. I'm a sweet innocent child.

We're going to have some Five/jay bonding and getting together chapters before going into season one!

Hope you enjoyed, stay safe!