Chapter nineteenth

Hello......😪

Guys your comments had me rolling on the floor when I was about to go attend my class-
😂🙌 I love you <3

Authors pov

The cars was following the three not knowing that a certain someone who is ready will all the anger bubbled up in him and ready to kill them.

"Jungkook! Call Taehyung!"

"Why tf would I call him!?"

(No shit Sherlock 🤡 dumb dumb as hell- wait I made him like that 😃🕶️)

"Yoonji!" Yoongi shouted knowing what she just told to Jungkook.

"Damn it!" She mumbled  while calling Taehyung.

Jungkook still looked confused not knowing what was happening..

His mind was full of confusion till he fainted not knowing his head was also bleeding.

Yoonji looked at him in horror.

Blood.. that means-

Taehyung will rip their heads apart.

She doesn't seem to understand why he is so protective.

She let this out of her mind for a while while watching back from time to time.

Suddenly the car came to halt.

"Why did you stop!?"

Yoongi pointed at the front now the cars surrounded them.

"Great"

While somewhere..

"They are gonna die today" Hobi said while speaking to jimin

"Nah Taehyung will send them straight to hell"

"Lol yea. But if they have tried to hurt the twins too"

"They die"

(🤡 Your welcome)

Time skip-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOO LEAVE ME-"

*screams of the person's can be heard*

"Huh? Leave you? To where? Hell? Yeah hell now let's play with you right?"

⚠️ May trigger for someone ⚠️

"P-pls-"

"AH NOOO!"

*sounds of knife being stab can be heard in the room*

"You have touched what's mine. Bitch listen up" Taehyung says while lifting the man's face from a sharp knife from chin.

"Now be a good bitch and listen. Being you alive till now is nice cause I don't leave my "friends" alive till now~"

Taehyung says picking up steel pipe and handcuffs.

"V-v please leave-"

Before he could say anything Taehyung ties him around a pole and handcuffs his hands. Then takes up the pipe and hits him in his dick.

*Bloody screams*

"The torture has just started hehe" he says while licking his lips.

⚠️ Ends⚠️

(I'm not that great while writing being sick)

While outside~

"Man is gonna feel hell in earth itself" jimin says while helping Yoonji with patches.

"As he should" Hobi says while making yoongi comfortable in his lap.

Jungkook was trying to figure everything in his mind untill Taehyung comes and picks him up leaving the crews with Lenny face except Yoonji who was smacking jimin for "accidentally" touching her breasts.

(LMAO 😂🕶️👌)

While with namjin-

"OH HELL NAW THATS MY BABY YOUR TALKING ABOUT FLAT ASS BITCH!!" said a very triggered Jin to shopkeeper.

"Sir you may-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP CRUSTY ASS MF AND GIVE ME MY BABIES"

"Jin- let him breath-"

"Do you want your breath to stop Mr. Kim Namjoon?" Jin glared at his husband.

"Nah I'm fine" said a defeated Namjoon slumping in his seat looking at the waiter as he was shivering from jin's outbursts.

"Sir but donuts are out of stock-"

"You know what? Bring me another strawberry shortcake"

"I'm sorry to say even we have ran out of ingredients-"

"Why don't you run out of yourself too? Tall man we are leaving now" Jin said while dragging defeated Namjoon.

"Man, what a handsome man is scary man-" waiter said while now running to washroom for peeing from being a intimated from last costumer.

While with Namjin

"Man I really needed those donuts" Jin says while sighing softly.

"Your sure to be scary when angry-"

"Say that again and I will make sure you will be scared for your entire life from me"

Now they both were walking silently worrying about their babies
"The chaotic group"

"I seriously wonder how your still with me after these many years joonie. I really love you" As he said he kissed his partner passionately.

"I'm lucky to have you beside me baby" Namjoon says while kissing back wrapping his arms around his waist.

The moon was shining above them as if he was happy seeing the couple being happy with each other and having endless love between them that can never go extinct.

Meanwhile---

(Fun? ;))

"JUNG HOSEOK COME BACK HERE!! AND YOU TOO PARK JIMIN" The twins yelled at the "humans they have crush but still confused" while chasing around, as the two decided to play a not so nice prank upon the twins.

I mean who puts toy snake inside girl dresses while replacing a pillow for a fart making noise thing-

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH" Jimin laughs while running as Yoonji was following behind him.

"Come here little elephant-"

Sope stopped running because he knew he gonna die-

"You gonna die shorty" Yoongi said while grabbing hoseok's sprite.

"Yah! Give me my drink"

"Return my pillow back"

"Nope not gonna give you grandpa"

The twins smirked while preparing the attack and pounced on the childhood buddies who where screaming like some animal attacked them.

"These idiots never learn won't they"
Taehyung says while shaking his head from upstairs while watching the drama.

For the next episode stay tuned-

"BITCH WHY ARE YOU NAKED-"

"HOE AIN'T NAKED CHECK YOUR-
WAIT IM REALLY WHO DID IT!!"

"Hihi-"

"Run."

See you next time✌️😂 and might as well update some one shot fluff today to Tomorrow so stay tuned~

Finally updated 😖

This girl is getting sick often lol🧍‍♀️🎀