💜Bunny and Tiger❤️

A little fluff one shot to keep you in Taekook world ❤️ while I write the next chapter

3rd person pov:

The weather was sunny, wind blowing lightly as the flowers wither from tress forming a beautiful scenery in parks.

And there lived a human bunny quietly yawning as he covers up in blanket like burrito

Sizzling of oil in pan can be heard down the kitchen. A man, shirt less man cooking pancakes for a certain bunny with grinding the strawberry milkshake aside.

*Sighs*

"This will be enough to feed bun" he said while taking the now neatly decorated breakfast upstairs.

When he went there he already saw bunny half woken up by sitting on the edge of the bed stretching.

"Good morning my tiger"

"Good morning to you too pretty bunny" he said with a wink.

"Oh my stop it" jungkook says while covering his face with his hands.

"Aww is baby shy? And you need a quick shower babe even though you smell good~"

"Stop lying I know you don't like my  smell now" he said while pouting.

"Aww" Taehyung said while picking up bunny and carrying him to bathroom.

He sat the bunny down on sink. Then turning the water in the bathtub. After the bath tub fills he plops a bath bomb into it.

As he was already half naked he quickly stripped his pant down and turned to see a blushing bunny

He smirked and wrapped a towel around his waist and went around the bunny.

"Aye~ now I'm done time to strip you"
He says while wrapping his arms around bunny's waist.

*time skip yk 👁👁💅*

"Aish! Can't you slow down for once in a while??" Jungkook said groaning while rubbing his butt.

"Says the one who screams "Harder~ mmhp"

"Yeah yeah now shut up" jk said while pouting.

Taehyung smiled at the adorable bunny. He remembers how fierce he was when the both met at for the first time in their life.

He can't believe how days and even years flies away that this both tiger and bunny are now married for around 3 years.

He hugged his bunny and whispers:

"You will be always mine my baby bunny"

And the same bunny replies:

"And i will be always Tiger's little bunny"

While saying that they pecked each other lips passionately sealing their love with each other for eternity.

Short ik! But just to keep up updates with book too. Here hope you enjoyed this chapter~

●□●!? Be honest with this book:-