Chapter twenty one

*yeets herself before the readers attack her*

As usual grammar mistakes can happen :)

Author's pov:

Everyone went silent after hearing Jungkook's words. Especially Taehyung.

"Haha Jungkook- You really fu*ked your time" Hoseok said grabbing Jimin and the twins slowly away from Taekook. The twins were confused at first then smirked at each other as if they knew what was going on.

While jimin was being cupid bow near Taehyung and whispers:

"Make sure your kink is satisfied my bro" saying that they 4 went away leaving jungkook smirking at Taehyung.

"Soooo you have daddy kink?" Jungkook asked Taehyung while slowly covering the gap between them.

Taehyung was so shocked to move but you can notice a *little* tent in the pant. He was so in daze that he forgot to noticed he was about to get pinned to the wall by a certain muscle bunny.

Fortunate for Taehyung he quickly turned around and pinned the bunny upon the wall.

"Yes I do have a kink my dear~ do satisfy me while am fucking up your tight ass roughly in bed"

saying this taehyung picked jungkook up and roughly pushed him on bed

Junkook was suprised but also a little bit satisfied with the reaction of taehyung and started to tease him again.

Slowly raised his legs and rubbed his knees against the boner of taehyung and slightly unbuttoning his shirt said

"I will make sure you wreck the hell out of me sir. Tonight this bunny is your meal"

After this taehyung lost his control and roughly kissed jungkook on his lips.

Taken back jungkook kisses back with same force slightly opening his mouth giving taehuyng access.

Battling against with tongues while both trying to undress each other was quite a work.

Out of breaths both broke the kiss and slightly panted against each other and taehyung slowly continued the sloppy kisses against the pale skin body while beautiful moans were coming out of certain someone.

Hickeys were being marked against the delicate big body while rain droplets were against window.

Panting and moans were around the room.

Taehyung looked at his lover who was getting slight red and shy taking this as an opportunity he kisses jungkook's nipples earing a sweet moan.

"A-ah~!-"

Satisfied with this he began to Suck it while rubbing and pinching the other one.

Jungkook slowly wrapped his legs around Taehyung's body and pulling him closer.

"I want you now- aH~!"

Taehyung didn't let him finish and grabbed jungkook's dick and started to jerk around with it.

Jungkook grabbed bedsheets tightly while getting jerked by his lover. Arching his lovely back, pulling his lover closer with his legs.

"Faster Please- OH!"

He came. Taehyung saw this and smirked.

"You came so fast my dear~ you want me to fuck you now as well~? Hmm?"

Jungkook being desperate enough asked for more to which without a further a do he was flipped on his four and felt a finger circling his hole.

Taehyung slowly tested him and slowly pushed his long slender finger inside to earn a mewl~

"T-this feels weird-"

"It won't feel weird after this dear"

After preparing him a long time with 4 fingers inside then slowly the tip was circling around the hole to which it made jungkook more greedy and needy

"Am getting inside" saying this he slowly pushed his cock inside the tight hole to which a loud moan was heard.

Jungkook was crying how it hurts but gradually got used to it and felt both pain and pleasure to which taehyung took this turn and fucked him raw all night.

(Your author nim sucks at this and currently she wrote this when she is going to sleep so bare with me. This was your gift after my birthday lol lol)

While downstairs~

"I can't do this anymore" yoonji decoded to give up to sleep with all those moans around the WHOLE FUCKING MANSION DUDE.

While as yoongi was sleeping peacefully with hobi beside him holding him tight.

Jimin was staring at the sky outside the window thinking about proposing someone to date him. It was time to be serious about this with her.

After being serious for a while he was down to earth hearing Jungkook getting fucked up.

He didn't had to hear those moans yk.

WHY.

While with jenlisa~

" I heard our mission was successful?"

"Good to know that. Now I don't have to see someone being dumb as hell from now onwards"

Or

Thought so.

*drum rollls*

Soon angst is coming up~!

Thank you for waiting for this chapter😭