Makuta reborn U.F.S

(Okay before we start I am not a brony I only read the suprisingly good fanfics/fimfics nothing else I am posting this on wattpad because I don't have an account for fimfiction and am not interested in it enough to make one. Also this is non cannon to the displaced just clarifying that so remember I don't own the story "Casting a Shadow" by Ssendam the Masked this is an unofficial fan made sequal.)

Many years have past since the displaced war of understanding though it still effects the world to this day thoug teridax was defeated and his body destroyed, his soul and power remained dormant within the shatterd fragments of his mask. Fragments that are subconsciously drawn to his original world by his soul. Meanwhile on his earth it is 2021 and a young man still mourns the loss of his childhood friend who disappeared (and was presumed dead but actually became makuta teridax) several years eventually find the fragments of the mask and reassembles it (it's eye slits now have the shape of ultraman belial's eyes and have a feint scar on one of the slits going from the top of the mask to the bottom) he places on the reassembled mask and is sent to the space between the dimensions (let's call it the G.A.P from here on out) in the mlp-verse with the body of makuta teridax and the soul of his friend in his mind telling him about his situation. Eventually he escapes the G.A.P and begins to forge his own path with his old friend to guide him. As for what he does next that is for you to choose but what ever his alignment is it will definitely be chaotic.