bananas, barons, scythes oh my.

After the death of baron he finds himself in a new world (the world of rwby before the death of summer, nora and ren losing their home, or cinder taking the maiden powers) and must navigate this new world. In this story the places not controlled by the cities are called the frontier and essentially there is something similar to a guild were huntsmen and bounty hunters take jobs. 

This is not a story where Kiato  joins Ozpin and finds love, he goes off on his own and has to deal with the cities trying to recruit him or take his tech (cough cough ironwood cough cough) he mostly stays in the frontier and in this story riders, inves, and overlords are stronger then the show depicts them. In fact compared to most of rwby its op. he will have all the lockseeds and energy lockseeds he used in the show and other media.

Kaito will mainly use the sword he uses as lord baron along with a multi-tool ever heard of the b-2 dog-tag which is essentially a dog tag with a hidden multipurpose knife ,the back of he knife, which is visible in conceal mode looks like the back of the lord baron sword the hole in the center of the back piece is a small wrench and the two horn like protrusions are wire/cable cutters and and the end is a glass breaker. On the back it has a panel that when flipped open revels a thermometer and compass and on the panel is a picture of team baron. The dog-tag when in its basic state has the team baron logo. Though he sometimes uses a gun. he dosent often use his overlord and rider forms unless in emergency to keep his true nature a secret because unlike what you may think Kaito is smart and comfortable in all fields of study. His dogtag thing is made of the same stuff as his sword and armor which is stronger and harder then any metal on earth or remanet  as well as more heat resistant.

Also has anyone wondered if a male can be the holder of the golden fruit not just females and does the gender of who Sagera chooses to hold the fruit affect which gender the participants chosen by sagera have to be? Considering i am talking about this if you want say the protag to hold the fruit then you can.