Amazonian remnants

This is a crossover between RWBY and Kamen Rider Amazon. The 2nd version specifically 

In this world a group of scientists learned of magic and the origins of Salem and so they tried to make an anti Grimm weapon using human test subjects, cells from silver eyed warriors (which is contains a form of light magic energy because light god) and the  energy of the grim (which is just a dark form of magical energy because dark god and magic) creating the amazons who went ballistic and escaped from the lab. Years later a very young Ruby Rose is attacked a an extremely injured Amazon who manages to injure her before it drops dead from its injuries however blood dripping from the injuries entered her wound turning her into an amazon. Her family find the unconscious Ruby and Qrow realizes what happed to her as Ozpin had sent him to investigate the lab so he retrieves some of the amazon suppression drug and sends a text to Ozpin asking for the machine used to make the drug. and takes the dead amazons neo amazon register and uses it on Ruby he also takes the amazon driver from the dead amazon who picked it up at some point. After that while Ruby is still unconscious he explains what has happened to her and that there is no known way to cure her. Now she must become amazon alpha to save those she cares for. 

That's the basic background info for this idea and some info about her powers as the Amazon's have a mix of dark magic from the Grimm and light magic from the silver eyed warrior cells they can use a derivative of magic howere it's much more volatile and much harder to control though it's a bit more potent then normal so maybe Ozpin might teach Ruby (and other good Amazons that you choose to include in the story) magic who knows it depend on who ever uses this idea.