𝟏𝟖|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

I hesitantly walked back into the King's room

My head slumped, feeling a knot in my throat, trying my olympic level best to hold in my tears fighting to jump out.

"Theia?" Liam's voice called out for me. He sounded concerned. My attention was still on the hallway, my eyebrows furrowed and just confused. Where did he go?

"Antheia..."Liam called out for me again. This time his tone changed, he seemed to know what exactly was going on. I sighed before turning back to face him. My gaze was on the floor first before i look up to lock eyes with his ocean blue eyes.

"He's torturing you, and I don't like seeing you like this" he was searching for an answer from me. His eyebrows furrowing. This is probably the first time I saw his jaws clench. I've never seen him this serious before.

"He's not... he's not torturing me. It's complicated"

"I know him Antheia. He's playing cat and mouse" he sighed before walking back to the table to place the book he was currently reading on it.

"If he can't get something he wants he's going to torture anyone around until he does. That's what he's doing with you" he turned around to face me. The sunlight leaking through the windows landing on him. Illuminating him.

"That's not what's happening Liam" i protested, it really can't be. But it does make sense for the person that he is.

"I just don't want him to do this to you".... "He just gets bored with the girls that comes onto him. Trust me we've all seen it. But when someone doesn't react the way he expects them to, he just plays with their head until they do. Can't you see?"

I could feel a lump form in my throat. Struggling to form words to so reply back. Why am I surprised, why am I disappointed. This is exactly what i thought he was really like. This is why part of me isn't letting this happen. So why do i feel sad?

"I- i have to go"

"Anthiea!" Liam called out for me once more, i can tell he just wanted me to stay and talk to me. But my mind is a mess.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I didn't realize how long time has passed since i last spoke to Liam. I was just wondering around uni to keep myself distracted. Going home to be with just my thoughts, alone and in utter silence would be torture for me. But i also had to dodge and avoid anyone in the Kings in whole time.

Can i ever catch a fucking break.

The sun has already set and i should probably get home. This is becoming far too complicated for my liking, maybe i should leave....the kings.

With my head down and the earphones popped in i walked my way home. Not entirely noticing the less amount of people in campus at this time of day.