𝟐𝟑|𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌

Luckily for me i was barely hungover when all I had was two glasses of champagne

Luckily for me i was barely hungover when all I had was two glasses of champagne. After that moment with Adam, i retreated back to my room like i was grounded. I haven't been able to think straight the whole night. My heart pounding and drumming in my ears not letting me sleep. The only thing on my mind was him.

Waking up the next morning i so badly wanted it to have just been a dream. But it wasn't, how awkward is it going to be to face him? Or is he going to avoid me like he said he would?

"You keep projecting your past onto me"

I keep replaying our conversation the whole time i spent getting ready, brushing my teeth, taking a shower.

It makes sense why part of me just wants to be with him, i trust that things are going to be different with him. It was always different. Why is it so hard to give him a chance. It's come this far for him to prove that I'm pushing him away just as much, or maybe even more. I gotta face it, I've build a big ass wall around me when it came to Adam. He's an anomaly I've never met before.

And to say he? The L word? Oh my god he L WORDED ME.

My heart did cartwheels making my cheeks warm. Is it the boiling hot water in the shower or am i furiously blushing at the idea of Adam saying he loves me.

You'll have to be a special kind of fucked up to lie about something like that, looking into his eyes last night. Every word he said just hit differently. I know he was genuine. And there's nothing I want more than to give him a chance. You know what?

I'm going to give this a chance. I'm young, why stop myself?

Preparing to leave the castle which i so don't want, i exited my room to hand out the dress and the shoes back to the girls. We're all depressingly packing our bags to head back to reality. Well me mostly since its not like i can come to a castle any weekend i feel like.

Walking down the corridor i can a see a tall familiar figure tip toeing towards me.

"E-edward?" I squinted my eyes to get a better look. He was basically just in his boxer shorts, his clothes over his shoulder and holding onto his pair of shoes. His hair a mess and he looked completely disoriented. Someone had a rough night.

"Just going to my room" he pursed his lips, no visible shame on his face however.

"You...weren't in your room this whole time? It's 8 in the morning and there's no sight of anyone else. Everyone's definitely hung over and there's no way anyone would be up at this time. Usually I don't either but since it's the last day in the castle, i wanted to spend more time taking in the place as best as i can, and of course, Adam was in my head all night so not like i could sleep either.

"Uh-i..uh" he began to stutter, trying to find words to articulate the mess he's in. Then it dawned on me. My eyes widened with disbelief before i could hold back my laughter. "Are you doing the walk of shame right now?" I giggled, clearly this man was kicked out of the room he was in, he didn't even had the chance to get dressed.