𝟗|𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃

That room i was at a few days ago? the room in which got me into the kings officially? turns out, the room belongs to them, obviously

That room i was at a few days ago? the room in which got me into the kings officially? turns out, the room belongs to them, obviously. But that's not a surprise. The actual surprise is how the room is now transformed into a lounge room.

"We get to change it to whatever we want depending on the situation" Erika added.

Arcade games in one corner, a pool table, couches and bean bags. A tiny kitchen, A BAR?? a silent study area because of course theres a small upstair area to this room. And last but so on brand. A hot tub outside and a small swimming pool. A fucking swimming pool. I don't know how i didn't notice these the last time i was here. How could i not notice a fucking hot tub, and a kitchen? No seriously where was my mind at.

"was the hot tub really necessary?"

I could hear a sarcastic chuckle from Edward who's somehow roped Liam into playing pool with him.

"when is it not necessary? are poor people always this miserable?"

"Shut up" Liam snapped back at him before i could reply. I frowned at Edward before turning my attention back at the girls. Rhiannon busily typing away at her laptop and Erika peacefully reading a book.

"It's a shame you couldn't make it to Godfrey's last night, you would've loved it" Her gaze still on the book, Erika gently spoke.

I looked past the girls to see Adam, isolated away from the rest of us. Invading a whole couch with a book on one hand and the other behind his head. His arms somehow looks bigger than it did last night, they're fighting to breath from the fabric of his long sleeved sweater. Did he just grow overnight? His dark brown hair a mess, He looked invested in whatever he was reading. Probably something sinister like his entire personality.

"You look so beautiful"

i could feel goosebumps on my skin again. A lot happened last night, he was so different. Soft. For the first time he seemed human, maybe he really was concussed but it's probably for the best i shouldn't let him so close to me again. I don't want to end up like any of those girls Edward hooks up with then breaks their heart and never calls again.

our eyes suddenly met. I was so lost in thought I didn't realize Adam looked up from his book to look directly at me.

Fuck

Not even a second goes by i instantly looked away, I could feel my cheeks warm up. Seriously you just had to look didn't you?

"All because he had to get into a stupid fight" Erika continued, her attention still on her book.

So he did get into a fight, why didn't he just tell me?

"W-with whom?"

"James" Rhiannon broke her silence to meet my gaze.

"They used to be best friends in middle school until something happened, i don't know what but something serious. But since then they're like rivals. it's so stupid honestly"