𝟏|𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I PACKED UP MY BAG READY TO HEAD HOME from long day in Uni. Already extremely tired from the day. If someone told me getting s degree was this tiring I'd just become homeless. Never ending lectures, topics that just fly over my head, let's not forget the endless reading you have to go through just to understand one phrase? Maybe it's time I try the whole influencer thing? I let out a huge sigh as I walked out of campus, dragging my feet behind me.

I was right on time to catch the bus, internally annoyed that I now have to sit on this bus to get home. I don't even have a license considering that buying a car was expensive. Really have so much to save up for. The only thing I loved about going on the bus was that I get to capture the sun setting behind all the buildings we drive past. It always turns pink without fault. It felt heavenly to watch as the sky changed colors.

I might have dozed off a little bit when I felt the bus come to an abrupt stop. My stop was the second to last. I got down and slowly walked my way towards my apartment. It was only three minutes from here. I couldn't feel my legs anymore as I dragged my feet to the elevator. Two more floors theia.

Ding. The elevator rang. I ran to my apartment with just the little energy I had left. I got inside and locked up from behind me. I would drop dead on my bed if I wasn't such a clean freak. I immediately got into the shower and turned the water to boiling hot. Enough to burn my skin. I normally think about a lot of things in the shower. The fact that I want to quit my uni, how long that's left for my degree, that I have class in the morning, about Chris Evans.

I got ready for bed after the shower and just as my skin touched the sheets, I was knocked out. Honestly I think it's one of the best pleasures in life. Being able to fall asleep from tiredness. Probably one of the only reasons I love being tired, how my lids feel heavy as if I was drugged. The only way I'll ever know the sensation of drugs anyway.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Thank god it was summer, waking up was a lot easier in the morning than it is for winter. Winter just makes me want to really just end it all when my bare ass touches the cold toilet seat. I got on some jeans and Bardot top, it's not summer if I don't wear those kind of clothes anyway. Struggled with trying to blend my shadow but it's all in the practice I guess. I didn't realize I'm getting late when I spent 20 minutes on my makeup just pure frustrated that one eye is blended and the other not so much. I rushed out of my apartment and almost ran to the university. As I was walking towards the library, just about thirty minutes left for my class, I got the sudden urge to have hot chocolate. Haven't had one in a while, I'm usually alone In campus anyway. I made my way towards the cafe right next to the library.