Chapter 3.

A week went by and Bright saw no sign of Win. He wasn't there in the parking lot every morning, in the hallways picking on other students, or at lunch.

Bright didn't know why he was worried but he was. He didn't want the kiss to have caused a major problem in Win's life.

He didn't even know why he kissed Win. It was just in the moment Bright felt like he needed to do it, and maybe a part of him wanted to as well.

Bright was skipping his 4th period because he wasn't in a very happy mood today. He didn't know why, all he knew was he woke up feeling angry and wanted to ditch school.

But his mom worked so hard for him to be there so he decided against it.

Bright was back on the roof and staring at the spot where he and Win had kissed.

Bright had been thinking about that kiss all week, how nice it felt. How right it felt.
A part of Bright wanted to do it again, and maybe even more.

"Hey Bright! Why the fuck didn't you help me cheat in Ms. Nungs class?" Mew whined as we walked the halls

Bright gave him a smirk as they approached their lockers.

"Because I told you to talk to that Gulf kid from your history class, but you chicken out" Bright teased

Mew huffed as he put books into his locker

"I told you I saw him being friendly with another guy. What if he has a boyfriend already?"

Mew had been talking nonstop about Gulf for the past couple of days to the point Bright wished he could sell his ears on the dark web.

"It doesn't matter, just be his friend at least" Bright bluntly said.

"Easy for you to say. You're the most introverted person in this school and could still get any person you want." Mew rolled his eyes

'Not everyone' Bright thought.

Soon the bell rung and students were making their way to class.

"I won't be in lunch today, I'm helping in the library. Don't be lonely without me okay?"

Mew laughed "Bright I'm not the one with only one friend, remember?"

They both laughed as they split ways and headed to class.

"Okay, guys so you have a book report that you need to do. " Mr. Kim told the class "I'm letting you all work with a partner for this one because this book report also requires you to have a picture that represents the book with it. Now I don't care if you draw, print, or copy it I just want the work done. A lot of you all are failing this class, mainly because you're not showing up, so I want to give out this project to help boost some of your grades"

Mr. Kim picked up a piece of paper and walked in front of his desk.

"So I'm going to call out your partners for this project. If they aren't here today then you'll have to go to the front office to find their information to inform them about this. Let's begin."

This is the part of class I hate the most. When I have to work with people. I've been able to learn names and details about everyone, mainly due to the fact I don't talk so people don't notice me, but it doesn't mean I want to know them personally.

I'm fine with just having Mew as my friend, I don't trust anyone else.

"Perth tanapon....mark siwat jumlongkul"

"...bas suradet...kim varodom"

"And last but not least..."

SHIT IM NEXT!!!