Chapter 15.

After their talk Win and Bright, both felt a weight lift off of their shoulders.

Both boys experienced sad childhoods never able to talk about it with anyone. Being embarrassed about their past and how fucked up their families were.

Bright was happy that he was able to tell Win and that he wasn't picked on because of it. For days Bright had been seeing a new side to him, and if Bright was honest he would say he's falling in love with it.

Win, even though he wouldn't say it out loud, was feeling the same way. He liked that after years of being curious about the boy that he was finally able to learn more about him. But it also made him feel guilty, his father abused him all his life just to come to high school and be abused all over again.

Win felt as if he didn't deserve to be in Bright's life. All he did was bring pain, it was crazy to think about the situation they were in now. Even though they haven't confirmed if they were dating or not. They sure did make out, a lot.

School was over and both boys were in a comfortable silence as they walked to Win's house.

During the walk Win occasionally would glance at Bright. Bright noticing it couldn't help but blush a little.

"W-What is it?"Bright asked worriedly
Win looked away from Bright and stared at the sidewalk.
" I...You...Im s-sorry" Win let out. Bright looked to see Win intensely gazing at the ground.

He wondered what the younger was apologizing for and concluded to why.

"Win, I don't mind kissing you it's just we were doing it for like 2 hours, and my lips wer-"

"THATS NOT IT!!" Win screamed stopping his tracks.

Brights eyes widen and began to blush in embarrassment. And pinch the bridge of his nose.

"I-Im s-sorry" Bright apologized.

They both stood their awkwardly avoiding each other's gazes.

"I w-was saying s-sorry because I....I b-bullied you" Win stuttered. Without looking at Bright he continued.
"I d-didnt know you went through that, a-and I dont k-know why I bullied you. I'm sorry and I jus-"

Win didn't finish because Bright grabbed him by his face and kissed him gently.

It was short but filled with passion and maybe a hint of love.

Bright broke the kiss and looked into Win's innocent brown orbs.

"I've already forgiven you, Win. And what happened to me in my past wasn't your fault okay? Don't feel guilty, it's all in the past now" Bright smiled and let go of Wins now red cheeks.

Win gulped and sped walked away without turning to look at Bright. A small smile spread on his face as he quickly walked away.

Bright watched as a flustered Win ran the rest of the way home. He smiled.

As they made their way inside Win's home, they were greeted by an energetic Krit smiling wide as he gave directions out to the maids.

Bright looked over to Win and saw him giving his Dad a judgemental look while slightly shaking his head.

"And I want everything neatly placed in the dining room" Krit ordered "The desserts will stay in the fridge until I give you the order to take them out, I want the spoons and other utensils to be shining and the food to be hot by the time my future son-in-law mom gets here"Krit smiled as he sipped his wine watching the maids work.

He then turned to see Win and Bright standing side by side slightly blushing.

"Ahh" krit exclaimed "Well if it isn't my favorite person"

Krit skipped up to Bright engulfing him in a tight hug and a heartwarming smile on his face.

"I'm glad you're back I needed your help on what dessert your mother would like," Krit confessed

Bright sheepishly smiled and turned to Win who was already walking away from the scene.

"Okay" Bright nodded his head and Krit dragged him to the kitchen.

*

win was on his bed scrolling on his phone when an uneasy Bright barged in his room throwing himself on the bed.

"Your Dad is way too excited about meeting my mom" Bright sighed

Win let out a small chuckle and turned his phone off to turn his attention to Bright.

"It's my fault," Win told "I dont usually have friends or other parents for him to meet"

Bright turned on his back and looked at Win with furrowed brows.

"But what about the guys I always see you hanging with?" Bright questioned.

"Them?" Win scoffed "They aren't my real friends. They only hang around me because im popular and know where to get the best booze"

Win laid down next to Bright staring up at the white ceiling. Then let out a long sigh.

"I've never had real friends before, I was never a people person." He explained "And no one really ever tried to get to know me. For some reason I guess I was unapproachable. But it didn't matter that much to me until I got to high school.." Win trailed off and bit his lip not wanting to continue his story.

Bright, who was still staring at the younger, caught on but didn't want to push it. Instead, he redirected the attention to him.

"I was the same way" He spoke up "I was scared to have friends because of my Dad, so I became used to never talking to anyone. There were always kids who tried to play with me but I shoved them away. Once my Dad was out of the picture I still didn't care to have any friends, I always stuck by myself and never spoke to anyone. I could tell my mom was worried for me because shed always asked if I made any new friends. If im being honest Mew is practically the only friend I've ever had and he's been the best " Bright smiled at the thought of his best friend.

He remembered how happy His mom was when he first introduced him to her and all the good laughs he had with Mew. Suddenly Bright felt a pair of lips on his, as he was being roughly kissed.

Win bit down on Bright's tongue causing Bright to let out a small moan. Win grabbed a fist full of Brights hair to deepen the kiss.

"W-Win" Bright slurred as he tried to break the kiss.

Win held a tight grip until he finally let go leaving a string of saliva connecting on their lips.

"Win?"

"Don't talk about him when you're with me" Win commanded.

Bright blushed but he also couldn't help how cute Win was being.

"Why are you always jealous of him?" Bright started lightly laughing as Win had his cheeks heating up.

"I just am!" Win got off of Bright and stared back at the ceiling.

"Don't worry Win. He's head over heels in love with someone else, you dont need to worry about anyone taking me from you" Bright joked.

"W-Who said anything about b-being w-worried" Win shouted "you can date whoever you want. I dont care!!"

Win turned to have his back facing Bright. Bright wasn't affected by the younger words and simply chuckled.
He scooted closer and placed his arm over Win's waist.

"It's only 4 my mom doesn't get off till 6, so let's sleep." Bright whispered in Win's ear. He then pulled Win closer and nuzzled his head in Win's neck.

Win didn't protest and calmly laid down enjoying the warmth Bright was giving him.