Chapter 14

"Win?" Bright breathed out. The younger didn't respond and just kept kissing him.

Bright held Win's waist steadily and tried to hold him in place, but Win continued to kiss him.

Bright moved his face back but that still didn't stop him and he moved to Bright's neck.

"W-Win!" Bright said a little louder. Win let out a groan of disapproval and moved back to stare into Brights' eyes.

"What?" He said coldly

"What do you mean what?" Bright mocked "you dragged me to the library, straddled me, and just started kissing me. As much as I like kissing you I can't do it for another hour"

Bright let out soft breaths as he looked at Win. He could see the guilty look forming in his eyes.

"Sorry" He whispers then gets off of Bright "I've just haven't had someone to make out with before and it's....nice. Even if it's just you"

Bright dramatically gasped and placed his hand over his heart.

"What do you mean " just you" don't forget you're the one who's been all over me for the past 3 days. I thought you'd avoid me again since your Dad exposed you for being a vi-"

Win placed his hand over Brights mouth.

"Bright, I may have stopped bullying you but ill kick your ass if you finish that sentence" he glared at Bright.

The said boy sighed and nodded his head in agreement. Win slowly took his hand down and snuggled into the beanbag.

"So...? What do you wanna do instead of making out?" Win asked with a small blush forming on his cheeks.

"We could...talk" Bright suggested

"About?"

"Well our parents are meeting today, maybe we can talk about them."

Yup, today was the day Bright had been dreading the most. His mom meeting Mr. Metawin. After the project was done, Brights Mom kept pestering him about wanting to meet Win's dad. Bright tried to avoid having it happen but she was pretty consistent.

He told both Win and his Dad about it. He could tell Win was nervous because he knew Brights Mom knew about his bullying towards her son. But Mr. Metawin seemed too excited about meeting her. He screamed with joy when he first heard the words come out of Brights mouth.

They agreed that Bright would come over after school, then Bright's mom would come by after work so they all could have dinner.

Bright had to explain to Mr. Metawin to not bring up his and Win's current situation. He just said he wasn't ready for her to know yet. Mr. Metawin was disappointed that he couldn't brag about his favorite ship to Brights mom but respected his decision.

"You already know my Dad though" Win pointed out
"Right" Bright sheepishly smiled and tried to find another topic but Win best him to it.
"You've never talked about your parents, did you get your boldness from your Dad" Win joked letting out a small laugh

But Bright wasn't laughing. Instead, he stayed quiet struggling to keep the tears from falling out of his eyes. Hed never told anyone about what happened to his Dad or what he was doing to him and Brights Mom. If anyone asked he would say that he died.

Win stopped laughing when he noticed Bright was tensed up and looked as if he was about to cry.

"Bright?" Win's voice sounded concerned but Bright couldn't hear him. His mind was lost as he was thinking of the past. How he feared coming home from school, the shouting, the constant insults, the beatings hed have to suffer or the beatings hed have to watch his mom take.