Chapter 16.

Win woke up to the sound of yelling coming from downstairs. He groaned as he tried to move to stretch, he felt something hard against his back.

He turned to see Bright sleeping peacefully clinging on to Win.

Win smiled at that and tried to get up until he felt Bright hold him tighter.

"Bright?" Win rasped

"Just 5 more minutes" He mumbled

"But I think something happened," Win replied as he turned to face the latter.

Brights eyes opened and stared at Win with a questioning look. He was going to ask why until the door slammed opened followed by a loud squeal.

"Oh my gosh, Brightty! Is this why you love coming over here so much?!"

Bright's eyes widen and he hastily got out of Win's hold and stood up to face his mom. But instead of standing up he tripped over his own feet and fell back on top of Win, who was too shocked to even move.

Bright looked and saw his mom trying her hardest to hold in another squeal but it seemed as if maybe that was too hard for her.

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE BAHHBAHHHHABAHHH" She screamed

Soon Krit came running in with a horrid look on his face as he stared at Bright's mom. He then looked to see the position the two boys were in and smiled wide.

"OHH MY GOSHHH" Krit squealed.

Both krit and Brights mom grabbed each other's hands and started jumping in circles.

Win and Bright blushed as they got out of each other embrace and stood up to stare at their parents.

"MOM!" Bright shouted "please stop it wasn't what it looked like"

Both parents stopped jumping and turned to look at their flustered sons.

"Oh? It's not? Then why were you two in bed together, to begin with?" She asked crossing her arms.

"W-We just f-fell asleep" Win replied in a tiny voice.

Bright looked and see that he was nervous and wanted so bad to hold his hand but went against it.

"Sure" Krit spoke "Anyways let's have dinner, im starving. And Bright why didn't you tell me your Mom was a Fujoshi?? Now I and she are the bestest friends!" Krit exclaimed.

"Is that why I heard screaming?" Win asked as he scratched his elbow.

Brights mom shook her head yes.

"Yeah, he was showing me his manga collection as we talked." She smiled then left the room.

Before Krit walked out he turned to the boys.

"Win, dont forget you owe Ms. Chivaaree an apology for what went down with you and Bright. She may seem okay with it now but both of you are going to have your own private talk, okay?" Krit told.

Win shook his head to then look down.

"Hey, it's okay" Bright commented as he held Win's hand.

"Fuck you guys are cute," Krit said as he walked out of the room.

Bright and Win stood there for a minute to prepare for the dinner they were about to have.

"Don't worry Win, my mom is really bad at holding grudges and I've already told her you stopped bullying me" Bright tried to calm the younger down.

"And?" Win questioned "It still doesn't mean what I did wasn't wrong, I hurt you for 2 years, and now all of a sudden we are this " Win referred to their hands that we interlocked "I dont even know why you have even forgiven me. Thought you'd at least play hard to get"