Chapter 11.

Win woke up with a splitting headache. He felt that his body was on a hard surface but his head seemed to be laying on something softer.

Win groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. When he opened them the first thing he saw was Bright, he was sleeping.

Win looked around and saw he was in one of the empty classrooms located in the abandoned corridor.

He noticed he was laying on Bright's lap as well. Win tried to remember what happened, he only ranked during school hours because he was angry at Bright for ignoring him.

His so-called friends usually skipped so they could smoke or get wasted. Win wasn't the one to do any of that during school hours but he just wanted to ease his anger.

Win sat up slowly so he wouldn't wake up Bright. That's when the rest of his memories came in. Win blushed as he remembered the way Bright held him and said all those things about him.

It was a whole new experience for Win. He never did anything sexual before, for a while he thought he was demiromantic or asexual. He did a lot of reading on it as well, but Win knew that he found guys to be attractive and also getting a boner as he watched the male lead in a kdrama take his shirt off for a shower scene.

Other than that Win never thought he'd be interested in someone that's why it annoyed him when he started having feelings for Bright. He wasn't use to it.

Bright started stirring in his sleep knocking Win out of his thoughts. He stiffened a little because he wasn't sure on what to do. Win had not only kissed Bright but they also jerked each other off. For weeks Win was telling Bright he didn't like him and yet they just did this.

"Win?" Brights groggy voice made Win shiver. He looked at Bright already seeing the older staring at him.

"How long have you been up?" He asked

"Not long.....um how long have we been here" Win questioned.

His phone showed they only had 2 hours left before school was over.

"Quite a while" Bright sheepishly smiled "you passed out as soon as we..." Bright looked down and bit his lip

Wins only focus was on him.
How could he be shy after doing all of that? Win thought to himself.

"Um, you can leave if you want...I c-cleaned up everything a-already" Bright started blushing even more

Win furrowed his eyebrows "Do...you want me to leave?"

Bright looked at Win and remembered the words he said right before he fell asleep.

"I- Dont leave me"

"No, we can stay here if you want" Bright replied

Win nodded his head and they went into an awkward silence. Both boys didn't know what to say, it's not like they didn't enjoy what they did. But they still have a lot to talk about.

Win rubbed his hands on his thighs trying to ease his nerves. The tension was thick and making him uncomfortable, a part of him wanted to leave but he didn't want to give Bright the chance to be left alone with Mew. Win hated that he felt that way but he couldn't help it. He was jealous. He saw how close they'd been for year's and he was there to see them become friends, it was Win's fault anyway. If he hadn't been rude to Bright, he and Mew wouldn't have met.

"A-Are you okay," Bright asked scooting closer to Win

Win froze for a moment, he could see the worried look on Bright's face but he could also feel himself getting hard again just by Bright getting closer to him.