Chapter 12.

"The fuck Mew!" Bright screamed at his best friend.

"What?" Mew asked while his face was stuffed with food.

"When I said pick the movie I meant something interesting, not a my little pony movie"

In the background was twilight sparkle and her friends singing I'm The Friend You Need. Bright groaned as he tried to take the remote from Mew but he wasn't quick enough and fell off the sofa.

"Dude. You have been in a bitchy attitude for a week now, what the fuck is going on?" Mew asked while gulping down his sprite.

Bright glared at him "I'm not in a bad mood I just dont want to watch fucking My little pony"

"Don't lie to me Bright" Mew said sternly "Ever since that day Win dragged you away you've been in a bad mood, you didn't speak about what happened and I heard from other students you didn't turn your project in and Win got all the credit for it. Can you just talk to me? Sometimes I wonder if you really consider me as a best friend"

Bright sighed and looked away from Mew. He was right. Bright has been in a bad mood and it was because of Win. After that day they hadn't spoken to each other and Win wouldn't even talk to him. Bright had tried confronting him but Win would always be around someone and would avoid any eye contact with him.

"Just tell me" Mew begged

"Fine" Bright groaned "We...we kissed"

Mew eyes widen and he stood up to tackle Bright to the ground and started softly punching him in his chest.

"WHY.WOULD.YOU.DARE.KEEP.THAT.FROM.ME. KNOWING.I.SHIP. YOU. GUYS.SO.HARD!!"

Mew said with every punch. Bright didn't react and just starred at Bright until he stopped. By the time he was done Mew was out of breath and sat back down on the couch opening another soda.

"I know that's not all that happened so I'll stay quiet so you can tell me"

Bright shook his head and seated himself back down on the couch.

"Yes, we did other things. But after the classroom incident, we went back to his house to finish the project but we ended up doing something else..."

Mew froze and widen his eyes again

"No, we didn't fuck" Bright assured "But I did make him cum" He concluded with a smirk on his face.

"But after that, his Dad ended up walking in on us as we finished"

"Oh my gosh is he a fucking homophobic person?" Mew asked

Bright laughed and shook his head
"He is the exact opposite. He was really happy and even offered us some condoms. But next thing I knew Win was kicking me out of his house, he didn't do it in a mean way but I knew he wanted me to leave. I figured he was just embarrassed so I didn't think much of it but he hasn't spoken to me or answers any of my calls and text. When I try and speak to him in school he avoids my eyes and me, I can never find him and when I go to his house his maids say he's not home" Bright dropped to the couch snuggling up with a pillow "I really miss him" he mumbled.

Mew pouted and scooted closer to his best friend. He felt bad for him, out of all the years they've known each other he'd never seen bright take an interest in anyone, except Win. He really thought the two would work out but it seems like Win was being a stubborn brat. Mew could tell Win liked Bright as much as Bright liked him but he was just scared.

"Well then you should trap him" Mew casually said

"What?" Bright asked giving a confused look.

"Like find out where he'll be and make sure he's alone so you can talk" Mew took a bite of his honey bun moaning at the taste
"You already stalked him for about 2 years, this should be easy for you."