Chapter 19

"Mom, I didn't agree to this though. Did you even ask?" Bright groaned.

"First of all do not talk to me like I did something horrible." She huffed.

Bright sighed as he stood in Wins' living room.

Today was the start of the break and he had agreed to spend the night with Win. But what he didn't expect was to come to Win's house and find his suitcase with a week's worth of clothes, his skincare routine, condoms, and lube in his bag.

Bright knew this was the work of both him and Win's parents. It would have been a funny joke if Bright wasn't scared that Win would feel uncomfortable about it.

He wasn't sure if Win would be okay with Bright just lounging around his house for a whole week without his dad there.

"Mom, why do you always have to be extra like this? Is rude you even put that stuff in my bag, did you even think about what Win felt" Bright didn't want to scream at his mom but he was frustrated, this is exactly what happened when Mew was first introduced.

His mom tried so hard to push the two together. Having them sleep in the same bed, go on "dates" and throw sex jokes around.

Bright was worried that would scare Mew away but Mew said he was okay with it since he knew they'd never like each other like that.

"I'm sorry Brighty, I just wanted you guys to spend some more time together....alone"

"We already do enough of that though" Bright sighed and turned around to see Win giving him a sheepish smile.

Win walked up slowly to Bright and wrapped his arms around him.

"It's okay Bright...I don't mind" He whispered softly.

"Okay well then just come home after tom-"

"It's fine, Mom. I'll stay. But next time ask first before doing it or at least see if Win is comfortable with it"

"Okay Bright, you know best. Tell Win I'm sorry if he is upset and ill see you Sunday"

Aunnie hung up the phone and Bright groaned.

"It's okay Bright really" Win spoke "It gets lonely here when my Dad leaves so it's nice to have someone else around for once."

Bright smiled and wrapped his arms around Win to rub his nose on the youngers cheek.

"Well, what do you wanna do now?" Bright asked "School kind of sucked today."

"Oh? Is it because I didn't drag you out of class so we could go make out?" Win teased.

Bright blushed to then look away. It was true, he expected to see Win and have the younger drag him to their spot in the library.

He spent his last few periods pouting because of it, Mew was teasing him the whole time as well.

"Where were you today anyway?" Bright asked letting go to walk to the kitchen.

"I accidentally fell asleep on the roof," Win told.

Bright turned around to look at him with a confused expression.

"How the fuck did you do that?" Bright then started to laugh.

"Stop" Win whined "I went up there to rest and ended up sleeping until you called me. "

Bright continued to laugh then calmed down as he took a sip of the sweet tea he poured himself earlier.

"Well since it's getting a little late how about we take our showers, watch a movie, eat dinner then head off to bed?" Bright consulted

Both boys already planned to just stay inside during their break. They were both homebodies and would rather spend their time tangled up with each other than leaving the house every day. Of course, Bright's mom and Wins Dad would be against it but what they don't know won't hurt them.

"Sounds perfect" Win cheered "while you're showering I'll order some pizza"

Bright smiled to then place his cup in the sink to wash. Finishing, he moved to Win and placed a kiss on his temple.

Win blushed and looked away from Bright
"Why'd you do that?" He asked.

"Because you're cute" Bright replied. Win blushed some more to then push Bright off of him.

"G-Go take your shower" Win stuttered and walked to the living room.

~ sometime later~

The BrightWin duo was spread on the living floor as they ate pizza and watched Tv.

"Okay but Song-i and Tae-oh were way better than Song-i and Do-hyeon, i mean Do-hyeon seemed like a good guy to me at first but he just kept getting jealous and that was annoying. Like if I'm being honest..."

Bright stared at Win as he rambled on about the kdrama they were watching.

Bright smiled as Win spoke so passionately about the show and its characters. If Bright was being honest he had been catching himself staring at Win more often.

He could be talking about food and Bright would still be mesmerized, that's what Win was able to do to Bright.

"-ight?"

"Bright!?" Win yelled a little louder.

"Huh, what?"

"You were just staring at me" Win pointed out

Bright eyes widen to then look down at the half-eaten slice of pizza left on his plate.

"Oh? Sorry. I was thinking about something" he mumbled.

The win opened his mouth to speak but saw how red Bright was turning due to being embarrassed. Win smiled and scooted a little closer to Bright.

"How about we head to sleep now. I'm looking forward to spending all week doing nothing with you" Win mused

"O-Okay" Bright mumbled.

Quickly the boys cleaned up all the trash, washed the dishes, and then headed upstairs to Win's room. They laid down on the bed both staring at each other.

"Are you....are you sure you're okay with just staying inside the whole time I'm here?" Bright asked.

"Of course" Win beamed "I'm always something to distract myself from being alone, it's nice to actually have someone to be alone with now"

Bright chuckled and moved closer to hug Wins body.

"Good night metawin" Bright rasped

"Good night" Win replied.

×××××××××

Double update for today.