Chapter 9.

For the past 2 days, both boys avoided each other.

Bright wanted his attachment to Win to go away. He didn't like the way he was becoming because of it. Bright still wondered how it was able to happen so quickly.

Win on the other hand avoided Bright after his conversation with his Dad, he couldn't believe for a second that he may be in love with Bright.

For year's he only saw the older as annoying. He didn't mean to pay close attention to him, but he did.

Win couldn't handle all these new emotions coming along. He had never met anyone he liked, he never even kissed anyone until Bright came along.

Sure, there were rumors spread around the school about how Win was a total fuck boy, but that was because he paid people to say it happened, then it gradually increased into more whenever Win was caught walking alone with girls or guys.

More rumors spread. It was good and bad for Win, good because no one would know he was a virgin and bad because some people thought he was easy and always try and hit on him.

Win was so busy avoiding Bright he had no idea Bright was avoiding him, that was until Win walked down the hallway to the bathroom and noticed Bright. Win glanced at him and saw how quickly Bright turned around.

For some reason, it hurt him seeing Bright run away from him. But Win thought it was for the best.

*

"Bright what the fuck?" Mew yelled as Bright dragged him away from the cafeteria

"Can you please just not leave me by self today?"

Mew stopped his actions and decided to look over at his friend.

Bright was never the one to say please or even ask for favors. If he was doing that it meant he was serious.

"Can you just tell me why you dragged me out of the cafeteria during lunch?" Mew asked

"I fucked up" Bright sighed as he leaned against the wall.

"Gosh, what the fuck did you do?"

Mew still had his food on his tray and decided to go ahead and eat since he wasn't going to be able to go back to the cafeteria anytime soon.

"I think....I think I like Win" Bright confessed slowly.

Bright was waiting for Mew to let out an overdramatic gasp but instead, he heard laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Bright turned his head to see Mew clutching his stomach as he balances his food on one hand, and throwing his head back.

"Dude....it was already....fucking obvious" Mew laughed.

"W-What?"

"I'm your best friend," Mew told as he calmed down "I know you and I know you didn't kiss him for just any reason"

Bright bit his lip and stared at the ground.

Did I really kiss him because I liked him? B-But I hate him, right? I hated him.

Mew moved closer to then wrap his arm around Bright's shoulder.

"Look I know it's probably weird to like your own bully, but you can't help what the heart wants, right?"

"But isn't it wrong?" Bright asked

"Dude. You already knew you liked dic-"

"NOT THAT!" Bright interrupted "I meant isn't it wrong to like your bully? He's been a piece of shit to me for 2 years and after I stick up for myself for the first time, I kiss him and then get attached to him. Do I have a problem or something?"