S3) Welcome to the Salvatore School

I didn't know if to trademark these pictures, but I just made they to change some creative energy, hope you all like them ;)

3 x 06 ~ To Whom It May Concern

______________________________

Kaeden's PoV

The walk towards the Salvatore School was surprisingly peaceful. The sun was shining brightly in the sky and there weren't any clouds in sight, a cool breeze blew across the open field and I smiled as saw the school growing larger in the distant. My sneakers collided with a ground with small thuds and I walked up the road with pep in my step. I had on a pair of dark blue jeans with a button down shirt with branded with the school cress underneath, and a black jacket. It felt strangely good to be back here again.

"This is school you kept talking about?" A voice said from behind me,

"And the good feeling's gone now," I muttered to myself as I dropped my smile, I glanced back at Ken as he looked at the school with a good of discomfort or displeasure, "you know Marcel told you escort me back to the school, and I'm basically here... so you don't have to come any further,"

"He said escort you to the school, and this is the road, not the school," he said back to me, he looked over at me and smirked and I rolled my eyes before looking back at the school,

We entered the gate and I begun to walk down the path. The sound of footsteps made me glance over to see Ken walk beside me, he looked up at the school with his mouth open slightly. I shook my head and kept walking until I came to the main entrance of the school, the front door was open, but I gave that to the fact that they were doing a tour for the new students.. I turned and looked at him, and he gave me a bored expression, he held my gaze and didn't move, so I reluctantly took a few steps until I was inside the school itself, and then I looked back at him.

"What so great about this place?" Ken asked, he walked up the steps and tried to step inside but a sudden thud made him stumble backwards, "the hell?"