S4) A God Among Monsters

4 x 10 ~ The Story of My Life_________________________________

_________________________________

Kaeden's POV

Life at the Salvatore School, had changed drastically.

Hope was now a fully activated Tribrid, and if that wasn't scary enough, her humanity was off.

Lizzie went after Hope -according to Ethan, who left, or was told to leave by Milton- she wanted revenge and honestly who could blame her, Hope put her father in the ICU, on a breathing machine, and according to the Doctor, the odds of waking up are very low.

Josie, left as well. Finch told us about her letter, and how she left as though the school wasn't her home anymore.

Kaleb went home as well, and that brings us to our latest issue.

The guy in the library, the one Jed brought back to the school, who made both Kaleb and Ethan go all apeshit, yeah him.

"The Salvatore School is in crisis," Cleo said as came rushing into the meeting room, and she slid the door shut behind her, "Our home is in disarray,"

"'Disarray' means dirty dishes or breaking curfew, not all our friends being gone," Milton said to her from his seat,

"Which is the very issue we must address," Cleo said, "As we remain here, we are the leaders of our representative factions. We must decide what to do about our troubling new guest,"

"Uh, Ben. That's his name," Jed said to us, we all looked to him,

Last night he spent a long period of time getting Ben, as his name was, to trust him and open up. But it didn't take a genius to see that Jed had a soft spot for the guy. Not that I'm bothered, I swear I'm not.

"Ben, does not pose a direct threat, as of yet, but his mere presence could destabilize our school even more. He's afflicted by a condition I do not yet understand," Cleo explained to us,

"With all due respect, all we need to understand is that he's a monster magnet. And as much as I love inclusion, we've got to take care of our own before we lose anybody else," MG said to us as he got up from his seat, "Kaleb had to go home, and he can't come back while Ben's here. So Ben's got to go. That's my vote,"

"Duly noted," Jed said to him,

"In counter point, I may be able to find an inspired solution for what made Kaleb and Ethan attack Ben," Cleo said to us, the mention of the latter's name made Milton flinch away, but the feeling was mutual, "If he remains for me to study him. That is my vote,"

"Also noted. But for the record, I do not consider Ethan a friend anymore," Milton said with an undertone of bitterness,

The others turned to me, and I shrugged.

"Without Kaleb, Wade, Ethan, hell even Hope, there isn't much of a fourth faction for me to represent, so my vote is not to vote," I said shaking my head, "And in my personal opinion, he's a problem, regardless of if he stays or leaves, someone is going to get hurt because of him,"