You aint never had a friend like me!

Watch the video above ^^ because all that banter is to genuine to retype lol, but I'm starting this chapter from when Lizzie turns and leave the office.

P.S, I didn't want to do this episode because of all the jumping that happens, but Lizzie and Josie have stolen a place in my heart, so I'll do it for the twins ❤️

Lizzie's POV

I turned and walked out of my dad's office in a huff. A long flight home, a terrible bus ride back, and what's worst dad forgot about us. We come back home to find him with Hope, and also the world is now, one step closer to a freaking monster apocalypse.

My life is just, ughhhhh!

I walk through the school to the lounge and what do I find, Landon. He's back.

'Hope gets all of my daddy's attention, knows all his secrets and now her hobbit boyfriend is back,' I think to myself,

Next to him is my ex Rafael.

'He was perfect for me, Hot and Damaged. We had amazing sex, he took me to my birthday ball, danced like a gentleman, and then boom, dumps me. He's the alpha, he would have been the best boyfriend for me,' I droned on, 'The only person that wants me like is, ugh, MG.'

I walk out the lounge and down the hallway to see Mg, talking up a storm with some other kids, most likely about comics book or nerd p*rn.

'He's so annoying, yea he can be sweet at time but still mainly annoying,' I tell myself.

I glance to my left and see nun other than Penelope Parker talking to my sister,

"Josie gets an ex but I can't even get a proper relationship" I muttered to myself,

Deciding that I can't handle the sight of the she-devil any more, I head outside to get some fresh air and to clear my head. I walk outside and head down the field and I see some of the girls playing volleyball. I watch them for a second and I notice that Kaeden is playing with them.

"Kaeden's the only one of my friends that's normal-ish," I said to myself with a confirmation nod,

I watched as a witch caught the ball with her magic and threw it high into the air, obviously no one can stop that. Suddenly Kaeden leaps up into the air, and I saw that his eyes flash red for a split second, he then spikes the ball back down into the ground and scoring a point for his team.

His team cheers for him, I start to walk down to him until I hear something,

"KAEDEN, KAEDEN, KAEDEN, KAEDEN!"

I look around for the source of the chanting, and my eyes fall upon ten boys who are watching from the sidelines. From what I can tell, seven of them are wolves, two witches and one vampire.

They all run over to Kaeden and shower him in compliments and praise, at first I thought they were friends until one of them shouted 'Besides you look really cute in your p.e gear!'

"They weren't watching the game, they watching Kaeden, the boy has been here for about two months and has a pack of boys following his every move!" I mutter to myself angrily

I watch for another moment to see them smiling at him, and him blushing back,

Not being stand the sight any more, I turn and head back to my room seething with anger.