The Honor Council

Kaeden POV

This morning I got up and decided to wear a long sleeve white t-shirt and a blue pull over sweater with the school crest on the chest, my usual jeans with the cuts in them and a pair of boots, let's say being short and small had it perks when it came to buying shoes.

At morning assembly, Doctor Saltzman told the school about how we should have a say in what happens at the school, so he decided to start an Honor Council, one werewolf, one witch, and one vampire will represent each faction at the school. Let me make it clear I have no intention of being apart of the politics of this school.

Once Doctor S made this news, I saw Lizzie basically start to glow, mostly likely because she knows she going to win, Mg was all smiley, clearly he was happy with the idea was representing the vampires and lastly Jed was going be the representative for the wolves, being the alpha and all.

Once assembly was dismissed I saw Rafael and Mg basically run after Doctor S, looking towards the other doors I saw Hope storming out, so I decided to follow and see what made her mad. Long story short it was Landon.

We got outside and watch Doctor S approach us, after being stopped by Raf, then Mg and now he was going toward his car to leave looking very annoyed, but before he could get in the car Hope slammed the door shut.

"Are you kidding me?" Hope asked him

"I'm under assault today," he said like he heard a joke laughing,

"You get to interrogate a tree nymph, and I have to run Landon's 23 and me," Hope said annoyingly

"First of all its a dryad not a nymph," he started, I rolled my eyes at him "Second of all, I need a witch to run the testing spells,"

"Why can't Miss Tig do it?" I asked

"She can supervise but she's busy managing the school, in my sure unbearable absence, plus if Landon can convince you he belong here, he can convince anybody," he said chuckling at the last part

"What about Kaeden?" Hope asked throwing me under the bus, but I waited for the answer

"You have more experience doing this than he does," he told Hope while glancing at me, "Dorian and I have yet to discover which African coven Mister Morales is a descendant from, so until we do, it's all hope,"

"Your enjoying this," Hope and I said together, looking at him, me with annoyance and Hope with anger

"I am" he said softly,

"Hmm" hope responded

"I left instructions in my office, try not to kill him," he told us before opening the car door

"Why would we kill him?" I asked rolling my eyes

"Oh not you Kay, I meant her," he said getting in his car,

Hope sighed at looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders and we turned and walk to his office. Walking inside we heard the school in buzz about the Honor Council and who would represent each faction. As we were walking I saw Penelope talking to some of the witches with a devious smirk on her lips.

We got to the office and found, a clip board with a list of instructions, a syringe, and all other stuff that I assume were for Landon,

"Well today's not gonna be fun," I said looking over the list,

"For one of us," Hope said curtly

"What did Landon do that has you soooo angry at him?" I asked her leaning against the desk

"He lied to me" Hope said, Hope sat down and was touch the testing tubes,

"Hey question?" Hope asked me, I hummed in response, "is all that stuff about you and Jed true?"