Chapter 3: Heart

//Warnings in the description//

China wanted to keep Taiwan alive for as long as he could. Not because he cared about him, it was because he wanted to experiment on him.

He had a table with surgical tools on it and grabbed his favorite one, the scalpel. Taiwan saw this and immediately began struggling knowing that China was gonna do something painful to him.

"They say my IQ is higher then an average person's, which is true but there is one downside to this. Being so smart, makes everyone else so fucking stupid." China cut Taiwan's shirt open, "If I wanted to I could become a doctor but then again I don't like saving lives. I like ending them."

Taiwan's heart raced as he felt the cold sharp object lightly gliding against his chest. An incision hadn't even been made yet there Taiwan was, scared out of his mind.

"Anyways my point is, this whole kidnapping and torture thing is starting to bore me. What's the point of it when the police have no idea where to look? I guess I'm too smart for them too... Normally I'd burry bodies in the cemetery cause, there's bodies everywhere in cemeteries! No one would think to look in a cemetery for a missing person am I right?"

The scalpel started to cut through Taiwan's skin and slowly made its way from the top of his chest and stopped right above his stomach. The burning pain made the smaller country want to scream but of course, he couldn't because he mouth was still sewn shut. All that came out was a muffled groan.

China chuckled, "Maybe I'll give the police some more clues to make things more interesting." He grabbed some forceps then opened the wound more. He looked into the inside of Taiwan's chest and saw his beating heart then smirked and pulled a machine towards them.

"You see this? This machine was designed to keep people alive during surgeries that require removing their heart." China got one of the many tubes that was coming out of the machine. "Now, I have to do this with extreme surgical precision, I never failed to keep my prey alive for a few days so if you die now it's your fault. Now keep still."

Taiwan's heart was still covered by his ribcage so if China wanted his heart, (literally), he would have to get through the bone first. So he grabbed a tool that looked like a miniature saw then proceeded to cut through the country's bone with it.

Taiwan's heart was visibly began to beat faster and he clearly was in pain. Muffled screams were coming out of his sewn mouth and it didn't take China long to finish cutting through the bone.

He took the pieces of the ribcage then put them on the table. He grabbed the scalpel again then looked at the heart. With his gloved hands he grabbed Taiwan's heart then carefully cut through one of the arteries.

Taiwan jolted in pain then started twitching a bit. China growled, "Stay still!!" He grabbed one of the tubes from the machine then inserted it into the cut artery.

He kept doing the same  to each of the arteries until the heart was completely severed from Taiwan's chest and he was now depending on the machine to survive.

"Finally... I'm sure the detective that's working on your case would appreciate this." China laughed a bit then put the heart in a plastic bag, "Honestly that detective is kinda cute, I somewhat want him to find me." He smirked a bit then walked out of the room making sure his brothers weren't anywhere near him.

If they saw him now they would see his bloodied gloves and he didn't want to explain to his brothers what happened. He didn't even want to bother lying to them.

He walked outside then spread out his wings and still held the plastic bag in his hands. "Time to pay Mr. Detective a visit."