Chapter 6: Soviet

America sat down behind a glass window then looked at the plastic phone that was used to communicate with anyone on the other side of the glass. A security guard brought Soviet to the opposite side of the glass then left.

Soviet grabbed the phone on his side and America did the same, "Hello Soviet."

"Hi... Do I know you?" Soviet asked. He never seen America before and was confused as to why he was here visiting him. America got out his badge then pressed it up against the glass window for Soviet to see. "Interesting. Why do you want to talk to me Detective?"

America put his badge back in his pocket, "I'm trying to solve a missing persons case. Do any of the following names sound familiar to you at all? The Philippines Manila, Taiwan Taipei, Japan Tokyo, and South Korea-"

"South Korea is the son of Korea and brother to one of my adopted sons." Soviet said.

"What's your son's name and age?" America asked.

"North Korea Pyongyang. He should be around 12 years old right now. I haven't seen him in a while he refuses to see me."

"Same age as South... We're they twins?" Soviet nodded in response and America wrote that down in his notebook. "You said that he was one of your adopted sons so you must have more of them, correct?"

Soviet nodded again, "Correct. My other adopted son is China Beijing and I have a biological son named Russia Moscow."

America hummed, "I went to the bar The Philippines was last seen at. The bartender told me that he overheard a conversation between him and Taiwan saying that they worked for your son. Do you know which son that might be?"

"Russia is 17 and China is 20... I think... If anything, they're working for my oldest son China. China likes to visit me every now and then unlike the other two."

America smiled, "That's all I need to know, thank you for your time sir."

"No, thank you. I don't get much visitors." He chuckled a bit, "If you have any more questions you know where to find me."

America nodded, "Again, thanks. I might see you again soon, but for now I need to talk to Mr. Beijing and see if I get any leads there. Wait, before I go, do you know if any of the other countries I mentioned are in anyways associated any of your sons? Like Japan Tokyo?"

"Tokyo? I recognize that last name.. Imperial Japan Tokyo. Him and I didn't get along, he was dating my ex. I killed him. People say that I killed my ex but that wasn't true, I killed Imperial." Soviet laughed a little, "Either way I'm still in prison for manslaughter."

America hummed in interest, "Alright, I must get going now, Goodbye Mr. Moscow."

Soviet smiled, "Bye."