Chapter 31/1: First Ending

China aimed the gun at America then stopped for a moment. He carefully examined the man he so much admired and had a 'crush' on for many years already.

He thought to himself for a moment before putting the gun down and deciding not to shoot.

He wondered to himself if it was love or lust he had been feeling for America this whole time. Lust and love of course are two completely different things. Every time he spied on America the first thing he noticed was the detective's body. So the answer was probably lust.

Not love.

China spread out his wings then jumped off the tree and gently flew down. America's back was turned so he didn't notice the psychopath there and was just sitting down on the log and thinking to himself. China quietly approached him and when he got close to him he quickly pushed him down making America lay down on the log and pinned him there.

America let out a surprised gasp and looked at China with fear in his eyes. His heart was racing, his tail was in between his legs and his ears were lowered in a scared manner. and he had no idea what to do now. After his moment of shock was over he immediately started trying to fight back.

He kicked, bit, hit, and just did whatever he could to get this sadist away from him.

China eventually just grabbed America's wrists then pinned them above his head then just looked at him with a lustful look in his eyes. "Hm~ You're not getting out of this so easily darling~" He held America's wrists in place with one hand then pulled down his mask with the other, "Trust me, it's best that you don't fight this..."

America spat at him, "Fuck off! G-Get away from me you monster!!"

China let out a soft laugh, "Fine then, keep fighting. Either way you won't win..."

He slowly leaned down towards America then softly kissed his lips. America tried to move his face away but China used his free hand to keep it in place.

Ending 1...
----------------------

America felt helpless and weak.

Maybe he shouldn't fight it...

Maybe China was right...

Maybe, no matter what he did...

He'd never win..

He gave in and kissed him back. He was weak from everything that happened earlier, he couldn't fight back... He couldn't...

China pulled away then smirked, "Good boy~

Days Later:

~With Third Reich~

Reich had finished the job and burned his ex alive. He watched every second of it and enjoyed it.

Why wouldn't he..?

He finally got his revenge.

Now it was time for him to find his living son.

~With Russia~

Russia heard Greece yelling at him to release her and that his brother was in the wrong. She tried to convince him that nothing would happen if he turned China into the police but Russia refused to listen. He had his little brother to take care of, he didn't need to deal with her.

When China had gotten back home he killed her

~With Canada~

Canada had died of blood loss after he tried to get free but ended up making his wounds worse then they already were. He died after a few days of being there.

~With America~

America spent the rest of his life in a forced relationship with China.

China didn't love him at all, he hurt him, beat him, abused him in all kinds of ways...

Honestly....

He would rather be dead.