Chapter 19: Needles

My art cuz why not? ↑↑↑
------------------------------------------

Canada woke up to his head feeling heavy and to see a bunch of needles sticking into his stomach and chest, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He obviously panicked and started to desperately trying to get out of the situation he was in.

China chuckled, "I love toying with people's fears. It's fun to see how different people react to fear. When it comes to fight or flight you seem to go with the second option when it comes to syringes and needles." He grabbed a sewing needle and slowly stabbed it into Canada's cheek.

Canada thrashed around and tried to get away from the needle but obviously couldn't. China left the needle there then grabbed something on Canada's head then tugged on it, "Huh... I can't believe that experiment worked..."

Canada shook his head and realized that there was some kind of weight on his head that wasn't there before he passed out. Blood. Was trickling down his head and onto his face and he couldn't exactly figure out what was wrong with him right now. China got a small mirror then showed it to him.

Canada gasped when he saw that there were moose antlers on top of his head now, "How the fuck-"

"Science." China simply said. "I did the same thing to America, except I used wolf features on him."

Canada let out a sigh then leaned his head back and felt his antlers hit the wall behind him, "I'm not gonna like this at all..."

China chuckled then tugged on his black rubber gloves a bit, "If Vietnam would've done her job properly you wouldn't have been in this situation."

"So you're the one that hired her..." Canada glared at them.

China nodded, "Yes. Now, I need to check on America. Have fun with your needles." He laughed a little then walked away.

----------------------------
This chapter was kinda short-
Anyways-
The next chapter wont exactly be a chapter but more of a Q&A thing because I know y'all have many questions about this book. So if you have a question that won't spoil future chapters of the book go ahead and ask them and I'll try to answer them in the next chapter. I may not be updating this book for a few days so might as well do this Q&A instead-