Chapter 28: Antlers

"No you're lying, he's dead, everyone knows that-"

"Apparently not..." Reich said and continued driving.

"You commuted suicide!!" Greece said, she was still shocked and having taken a closer look at him she noticed that he actually was who he said he was.

Reich rolled his eyes, "No I didn't!! America made it look like that!" He huffed a bit then glared at Greece, "I did die- It's just... It's complicated. But I'm not helping you, in fact I'm doing the opposite." Greece looked at him, "What do you mean--?"

"I'm not taking you to a police station, I thought that it was obvious that I was gonna kidnap you already. China and I have been talking lately and he said he has Soviet so I'm gonna trade you for him."

"What-?! I was already with China, he's just gonna give me back to Turkey!!" Greece said.

Reich chuckled, "No he isn't. He's gonna get you back, keep the money that Turkey gave him and give Soviet to me. I may not be getting paid with money but I want to see that Russian suffer. He killed my baby..." Reich gripped onto the steering wheel tightly and obviously was getting upset by the memory of Soviet killing his child.

Greece kept her mouth shut since she didn't want to say anything that'll anger the German man, but she thought of different ways she could escape.

~With Canada~

Canada looked up at the psychopath that brought him here, the detective was still sitting on the ground with barbed wire wrapped around his wrists and ankles. China was glaring at him as he put on some brass knuckles, "Where the fuck is he-?! How did he get out?!"

Canada glared back at him and refused to talk. He stayed quiet and tried to ignore the pain he was feeling right now. China punched him in his jaw then huffed, "Where is he?!"

"I don't fucking know!! He just ran, I don't know where he ran off to! Even if I did I still wouldn't tell you!"

China grabbed one of Canada's antlers then glared at him, "What would happen if I were to pull these out of your head right now-? And I don't mean surgically... I mean agressively and painfully."

"Do your worst. I'm not going to say a word about America though."

"Fine then..."

China grabbed the rope that America escaped from then was about to tie it around one of Canada's antlers but then the antler just fell off. "I almost forgot that moose shed their antlers- I guess I'll try something else then." China touched the other antler and it also fell off.

Canada let out a sigh of relief, "It feels so good to get all that weight off of my head-"

China hummed in thought, "I wonder... Will your antlers grow back like a moose's does? I just might keep you alive just to see if that'll happen..."

"Really? You might keep me alive just to see if I'll grow my antlers back-?! Why not just kill me already?! I'm in pain here!"

China shrugged a bit, "Then stay in pain, I don't care. I'm doing this for science purposes." Cada sighed then rolled his eyes, "Fine, whatever."