Chapter 16: Papa

Hysterical laughter filled the silence of the prison Soviet was in. His head immediately shot up to the unusual sound of laughter. Who ever was laughing sounded insane, psychotic, and clearly didn't give a fuck about where they were.

Soviet got up from the uncomfortable metal bed then walked up to the prison bars and tried to make sense of what was going on. The laughter sounded... Familiar...

He saw two guards dragging a new prisoner down the hallway full prison cells.

Why we're the cells empty..? He knew that that mafia leader- What was his name- Uh.... Oh!

Fascist Italy! He was supposed to be in the cell right across from Soviet. But oddly enough that cell was empty... All of them were except for the one Soviet was in.

The security guards dragged the insane laughing prisoner towards Soviet's cell then unlocked it and threw the new prisoner on the ground in front of Soviet then left.

They left the cell open....

What was going on...?

Soviet looked down at the man who's laughter had died down into a soft chuckle. "Are you alright comrade..?" He held out his hand to him so he could help him up.

The Russian man hadn't realized how dark it was, the moonlight from the small window was the only thing illuminating the room and it wasn't really lighting up the room so well.

He felt the other country take his hand and when he did Soviet felt something... Wet... And warm. He smelled something that gave off a metallic smell.

He helped the man up then looked at his hand seeing a dark liquid on it. He couldn't make out he color since the moonlight wasn't giving off enough light to make it out.

"Papa..?"

Soviet looked at the man in front of him, "China..?"

China walked into the light so Soviet was now able to see him a little better. The liquid that was now on Soviet's hand was also staining China's clothes and that mask he always wore.

"Why are you here China? What did you do?!"

China started to chuckle a bit and it soon escalated to laughing. Soviet's heart started racing, he was hoping he'd never have to see one of his sons in prison for some kinda of of awful crime like... Murder. He wouldn't mind if they were in prison for robbing a bank or even selling drugs but if they did something like murder... Then he'd never forgive himself.

He felt that if his kids ever killed anyone it would be his fault.

"China what the fuck did you do?!"

China looked at Soviet with an unsettling look.

.

.

.

"The same thing you did Papa."

Soviet's eye shot open and he immediately sat up gasping for air. He ran up to the prison bars and looked at one of the guards. He grabbed onto the bars with his hands shaking, "GUARD!! I NEED TO MAKE A PHONE CALL!! Please It's Important..."