Lust

My shift for today finally ended. It wasn't too bad, just really busy, but that's as to be expected considering it was the weekend. I'm thankful to have the rest of the night off to just sit and relax. It has been one hell of a week.

But all of my plans got changed when Bell came up to me as I was on my way out, ordering me to be back in a couple hours so we could go to the club upstairs. I refused at first telling her that I wanted some time to myself, but she blackmailed me out of it saying she would schedule me for the next two weeks everyday.

One thing led to another, I called her a bitch, she fake cried and now here I am three hours later in a skin tight black dress that is wait too short and heels that I am going to regret in a couple hours. When did my life turn to this?

I never used to go to the club and out drinking. With what I have been through my whole life, I understand the severity of what alcohol and drugs can do to someone. I am no stranger to the person they can turn you into. But I also like to remind myself that I am young, healthy, and in need of a good time every once in a while. I deserve to let loose and have fun with friends.

I never did such things back home, not that I really had anyone to do these things with anyways, I was always more of a loner. Being around Isabel and Delilah has reminded me of the importance of having people around you. Even if I only get to be around them for a short while longer.

So now I am here standing at the bar waiting for whatever brand of scotch Ian, the bartender is going to give me. As he places down the glass in front of me and I go for a sip, I feel a new presence next to me, facing me as he stares.

I take my small sip and lace the glass back on the counter waiting for whatever bad pick up is about to happen.

Looking at the man I see a guy in his mid thirties, rocking a suit that is too small for his beer belly, and a very apparent wedding ring on his finger that he forgot to take off.

"What's it like being the most beautiful girl in the room?" He questions with a slur at the end.

Looking back to my glass I reply, "What's it like being married?"

Feigning shock he doesn't even try to hide it. "Oh come on gorgeous, I know how to please a woman."

"Then please get the fuck away from me."

The guy then promptly walks off scoffing, while I smirk to myself. I wasn't done making jokes about him yet. Turning around I lean my back against the counter as I finish my scotch in one swallow.

I glance around the club looking for Bell who I lost an hour in as she went to go fix something downstairs. Looking around now, I can see her on the dance floor in front of me, holding onto a guy very closely. They are swaying and rubbing all up on each other. I mentally cheer her on as I watch her smile and laugh like I have never seen before.

I wasn't sure who the guy was until she turned her back to me. My mouth falls open and my eyes widen as I take in the sight in front of me. Luke stands in front of my eyes with his eyes on Bell and his hands snaked around her waist and butt. Her hands wrapped around his shoulders.

I watch the couple dance sensually for a couple moments more before my attention is brought elsewhere. Before he is even in the room, he demands attention. My body is not unaware of the subtle smile that makes its way to my face as I stare at the man across the room. Looking to my left I see the very handsome man in a button up and slacks.

My cheeks unintentionally flush as the thought of what we had done earlier in the kitchen. All of my senses left me when I let him touch me like that, but I am not too proud as to admit that I really liked when he touched me like that. I haven't been able to stop thinking about what happened.