Promises, Promises

A warm feeling rushes over me. No wait, a warm wet feeling falls over me as a rush of pleasure surges through my body. An involuntary moan is leaving my mouth before I even register it. My eyes open wide and the sunlight peeking in through the windows is an foreign invader to my once restful sleep.

The feeling of something moist and warm returns to my skin. My brain starts to wake up as I process what is happening to my body. Looking down, I am met with a mess of floppy, curly, black hair in between my pushed open thighs. His hand flexes as he holds my hips in place while the other is behind my knees, pushing it up towards the rest of my body to create more room for his skilled performance.

A shaky breath of air leaves me as I take him in. I don't know how he got my clothes off, but my mind is focusing on other, more important things at the moment.

While leaving a swift kiss on my aching bud, he looks up at me from his position and a smirk starts growing on his perfect face. My juices are glistening off his chin in the light. The sight is erotic and wettening as he flashes his pearly white teeth in my direction. "Morning love." His voice is thick and deep from slumber, only causing my insides to twist from the sound.

And with that, he descends back down to its rightful place above my heat. Instead of finishing what he started, Declan blows hot air on my numb instead. I thrash my hips to show him what I need, but he just chuckles lowly and places his hand back on my hip to keep me still.

His head moves and I become hopeful, but that soon turns to disappointment as he moves towards my thighs, placing soft bits along the insides while I sit in torment.

Huffing out a sigh, I grow bold. "If you aren't going to finish me, then I will do it myself." My confidence only gains as I watch his shocked expression follow the trail my hand takes down to my slick folds.

I require no more teasing as I take my two fingers into my hole. I moan loudly as I start to thrust my fingers wildly, trying to gain some relief. It feels good, but nowhere near as good as he does.

Bringing my attention back to the adonis in front of me, I notice he has risen to his knees as he stares down on me. He seems to be taking in every detail of what he sees, careful not to miss anything, like he is committing this moment to memory, just as I do the same with him.

His hand is around his shaft as he slowly strokes from base to tip while looking at my body, my fingers. Wanting to continue the show, I slowly pull my fingers from my needy hole, listening to the sounds my wet pussy makes. Taking my fingers up to my mouth, I slowly suck on my fingers, wrapping my tongue around them. My eyes meet his burning ones, while I suck my fingers dry.

Declan's arousal continues to grow as I see his member grow and harden in his hand even more. His breaths are deep and his chest puffs out. He leans down over top of me, keeping some distance from our faces, he speaks. "That pussy is mine and mine alone to touch. I didn't give you permission." With the hot words he is speaking to me, his hand finds it's way to my dripping heat as he cups it in his hand.

A gasp leaves me. How can he feel this good? He hasn't even put anything in me and his hand cupping me feeling ten times better than my fingers did. "Please." I whine, not even sure for what?

"What do you need baby?" he coos bringing his face to mine as he attached his lips to my jaw line. He sucks and leaves kisses as he drags his lips along it.

"Touch me." I plead. Bringing my hands up I grab onto his shoulders.

"Beg." That one simple word causes so many butterflies in my stomach that I am afraid it will burst. His expression is impassive and intimidating as I look up to him.