Chapter 11

- Lorenzo's POV -

"If I catch you up here again...I think you know what will happen" I muttered low enough so Isabella couldn't hear.

Darelle nodded his head and left. I followed behind , after telling Isabella to get dressed.

I walked down the hall to my office, unlocking the doors and making my way over to my desk. I opened my computer and began answering some emails but my mind kept wandering off to the thought of Isabella.

I just loved how weak she looked under my control, how turning her on was what turned me on, just as I was about to adjust my pants Isabella came barging in the room, this girl has no fucking manners.

--------

I took Isabella to one of my favorite Italian restaurants.

After eating and drinking my attitude went away and I began to loosen up a bit. I started a conversation with her. We spoke about our favorite childhood memories until my phone started ringing.

"I'll be right back" I said getting up from my seat and walking down to bathroom. I checked the stalls making sure no ones was in there before locking the door.

*Phone call*

"What is it Mauricio" I sighed.

"Francisco's people stole our stocks again" He groaned.

"Fucking bastards are probably close by" He said.

"How ? I thought you had this all under control" I growled.

"I did, I had them shipped to another warehouse but they must've found it. Don't take this the wrong way but are you sure Isabella isn't working for them?" He asked.

"Ever since we left they started labeling themselves, I checked her already, there wasn't a tattoo" I hissed pacing around the bathroom.

"Okay but ever since she's been around things been going bad, you've gone soft and all of a sudden the Sniper's want to start another war, I get that you checked her but maybe she's working for another mafia and has some type of alliance going on like you do with the Americans" He said.

I took a minute to process what Mauricio was saying. I mean he did make sense but I was going to figure it out myself before making assumptions.

"I'll keep an eye on her" I said hanging up the phone, leaving the bathroom and making my way back to the table.

"What happened" Isabella said looking up at me.

"Business" I replied.

--------

About half an hour passed by and we continued with our conversation. Everything was going well until she asked why I didn't let Sergio hit her.

I don't know how she didn't get the message already that things like this weren't something I liked speaking about. Every time she asked me why I didn't or did do something I would always do the same thing, not fucking answer the question and just end the conversations.

I didn't let Sergio hit her because it reminded me of the times my father laid his hands on my mother. She never had the courage to stand up to my father and I was too young to stop it, even if I tried I knew that'll lead me to getting hit as well.That's also why I repeatedly punched Sergio until he was on the ground that night because the first thing to come to my mind was the actions of my father.

Isabella was different though, she wasn't afraid of standing up for herself no matter who you were, it was probably my favorite thing about her.

I got up dragging her out the restaurant to the car. She tried her best yanking herself out of my grip but failed. She got in the car when I told her, thank god she didn't argue with me.

I tipped the valet driver even though I felt like killing him from the way he was looking at Isabella earlier. I  got in the car and speeded off.

--------

A few minutes have past, I wasn't going the usual route to my house only because I noticed 3 black cars following behind. I heard big crashing sound, I checked the rear view mirror to see the glass shattered with a hole in the middle. Someone from behind must've shot at the car, confirming that I was right, we were being targeted.

I thought of one person who could've been behind this, Francisco.

I started swerving the car into different lanes demanding Isabella to open the glove compartment. Once she did she grabbed a gun for herself and handed one to me.

She yelled at me , asking what was happening.

"Snipers" I said, her eyes went wide realizing the mess we were now in.

I thought about what Mauricio said in the bathroom, could she now be getting rescued by the mafia she possibly works for or is she just worried about what was going to go down ?

.....................................................................
Don't forget to vote <3

I took off the heights from the introduction of the characters so you guys can just imagine them to being however tall or short you want !!