Chapter 19

- Isabella's pov -

I scrunched the white fluffy sheets to my chest as I watched the maids come in and out of the room with dishes.

I looked around the large room to see an opened glass sliding door that I didn't notice yesterday. The cream sheer drapes flowing in and out with the light warm breeze.

"Good morning love, breakfast is ready outside by the pool" I heard a Lorenzo's deep husky voice echo throughout the room. He was leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest showing off his lean muscles through a crisp white button-up.

I smiled at him as he walked his way towards the bed that I still sat on only because I was butt-ass naked and the maids were still passing by every second not giving me enough time to sneak away to get dressed.

"No don't kiss me, I have morning breath" I covered my mouth with my left hand and shoved Lorenzo away with my right.

He stared me down realizing that I was still naked and snapped his fingers signaling the maids to get out the room which they quickly did.

Although we didn't go rounds after rounds last night I felt a burning ache down my lower body making it almost impossible for me to get off the bed without wincing in pain and Lorenzo's help.

I swaddled to the closet and went through over a dozen drawers until finally finding a drawer filled with different colors and types of bikinis. I threw on a brown bikini with a white sheer cover-up skirt and made my way out the closet to the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth before combing out the tangled mess of my hair and parting it down the middle. I grabbed two small sections of hair on each side and braided them. I turned off the lights to the bathroom and walked across the brightly lit up room, the sun shining in through all the windows.

(Picture below)