Chapter 24

- Isabella's POV -

Grabbing a few more of the bags with the stranger's help I stood up onto my feet only leading myself and the man to bump into each other again. Our heads colliding causing a ringing sound in my left ear and sharp pain on the side of my head that I quickly brought my hand up to.

"That was my fault once again" The man chuckled shaking his head still flashing his beautiful teeth.

I couldn't help but laugh at the clumsiness. You would think bumping into a stranger not once but twice would put you in a bad mood but instead it did the opposite.

Stepping away to leave an appropriate amount of space between us I took in his appearance. He was tall leaving him to tower over me. The black coat hung over his broad shoulders, the sleeves not too baggy showing off his muscular arms. He wore a black turtleneck underneath with a pair of black dress pants and loafers. It was clear he liked the color black but who didn't? It was the easiest thing to match.

"No worries" Were the only words I could speak as he continued to stare down at me. Honestly, if any other stranger were to do this I would've felt uncomfortable being in this position but he didn't give off weird or creepy vibes. He seemed to genuinely feel bad for running into me.

"Well, I'll let you continue with your evening, have a great night miss," He said with a smile on his face before walking away in the opposite direction as me.

I didn't let his politeness or attractiveness distract me from the USB possibly falling out or maybe even slipping into his hands. I stood still lifting my arm to check the purse that I carried to see it still zipped as I had it before meaning the hard drive was safe in place.

Letting out a sigh of relief I began walking to the directions of the elevators that the lady instructed me to.

The elevator was spacious and I was the only one in besides the man in black attire and the same silk white gloves as the elderly man who helped take out my shopping bags. I told the man my level and the rest of the ride was quiet before a loud ding echoed throughout the space and the doors slid open revealing my floor.

Exiting the elevator I walked down the large hall that was just as elegant as the lobby. Chandeliers hung on the ceilings lighting up the wall, the cut-glass shining with light reflecting on the walls that were covered with a beautiful cream wallpaper and shiny marble floor.

I walked past a few of the white-painted doors until finally reaching my room. I took the key out of my pocket slipping it in the thin slip until the light above flickered green then removed it to push the heavy door open.

Once I walked into the room making sure to close and lock the door because you never know what type of crazy people can be waiting down the hall ready to kill you. When I was younger I never really was cautious with my surroundings until one time I watched a scary movie about a girl who was alone and a man followed her every move and she got killed because she wasn't cautious. The movie scarred me my whole childhood to be honest.

I dropped my bags on the floor not caring if my things spilled out because the large king-size bed was calling my name. I kicked my heels off almost spraining an ankle while doing so and slipped the blazer off my body before jumping onto the large cloud covered in cold white sheets.

Let's just say the whole bath with a glass of wine and face mask relaxing session idea was thrown out the window once my head finally came into contact with the cold fluffy pillow. I don't know where these hotels get these pillows because I swear they are the best.