Glass Making

Our honeymoon was spent between the bed, the beach, and the pool. Everyone went into full-time, holiday mode for once. We were relaxing and just enjoying each other. I was proud of them for just being able to turn off the way they all did. I thought Steve would keep checking in with Hill and Fury, but I never caught him doing that once. Instead, he was mostly out in the ocean with Thor, Clint, and Wanda, or at the bar with Tony and Sam.

There were a few small complications. Bucky was having a little bit of a problem with sand and the salt air with his arm, but Tony would use an air compressor to clean it out when he needed it. Mornings could be a little rough with Wanda's and Natasha's morning sickness, but with the right combination of ginger pills and bland food it usually passed before lunch and we'd spend the rest of the day sunbathing, swimming, going to the spa, or fucking. Most of the time we were just relaxing and having fun.

There was a buzz of excitement about me getting pregnant too, and Tony was extremely protective of me, which I found very funny. There was a firm rule; 'the only dicking down Elise gets is his'. He seemed to really want to make sure that baby was biologically his.

It wasn't until the second week that Tony wasn't just hovering over me all the time, ready to try again at a moment's notice. I was taking the time to just relax on the beach, stretching out topless on a rug and getting some sun. Thor came striding down the sand wearing nothing except a pair of dark blue swim trunks. He had a bright pink frozen cocktail in one hand and Mjolnir hanging from the other.

"Elise," he boomed, coming over and sitting beside me. "You are without your shadow."

I chuckled and lowered my sunglasses, looking at him over the top of them. "Mmm... it's nice isn't it?"

Thor placed the glass down in the sand and Mjolnir above my head on the rug. He leaned down on his elbow so he was hovering over me and looked down into my eyes. "Very nice," he agreed and brought his lips to mine. His hand ran up my side and caressed under the curve of my breast. I moaned softly and arched my back so my breast pushed up into his hand.

"Is Tony not being here a big turn-on?" I giggled as he broke the kiss and began to kiss down my chest and latched on to my breast.

"My wife lying half-naked on the beach is a turn-on," he said looking up at me as his fingers danced down my stomach and slipped into my bikini bottoms.

I moaned and reached down and palmed his cock through his trunks. "I'll have to do it more often then."

"It is just good to see your inhibitions dropped," he said as he slowly fingered my clit "There are always so many people to worry about doing such things. It is exciting, is it not?"

"Oh yes," I gasped, rolling my hips up against this hand. His cock hardened under my hand, and I outlined it with my palm as I stroked it up and down.

Thor chuckled and pushed my legs apart before kneeling between them. "Try not to attract too much attention," he teased before pushing my bikini bottoms to the side and running his tongue up in a wide swipe.

I hummed and closed my eyes, tangling my hands in his hair and tugging on it lightly. He began to slowly and methodically lap at my cunt. I rolled my hips against his face as he very gradually increased his pressure and pace and became more focused. Despite his warning not to attract attention, he was in no hurry to get this over with.

My cunt tingled and my toes curled. I gripped his hair and pushed him harder against my cunt grinding it against his face. He groaned loudly and pushed two fingers inside me. He twisted them inside me and spread them, adding a burn to the buzz traveling through me. I rocked my hips faster and faster as I got closer and closer to the edge. Just as I was sitting right there on the edge, Thor pushed his fingers against my g-spot and I came, bucking up against his face.