Sleeping In

Things started to feel better after I met with my mother. Like the last peak had been scaled and we were finally on a downhill roll. Things were going well with mom. I was taking it very slowly. She still hadn't met everyone but she had now also met Bucky as well as Bruce under nicer circumstances. I was planning to introduce her to Sam and Clint next, then Steve and finally Tony. If I was happy with how she handled all of them I would have a group meeting about introducing her to the kids. I'm not sure how they'd take the idea - I wasn't sure how I felt about the idea - but the thought that they'd have one grandparent in their lives did make me happy.

I had entered the awkward and uncomfortable phase of pregnancy. That horny 'can't be sated' feeling seemed to have doubled down. I was wet constantly and yet at the same time I felt like a beached whale. Every part of me ached, I couldn't get up without help, and damn was I thirsty. Natasha was in a similar state as me, just more so, while Wanda still seemed to be an earth mother goddess.

Wanda was also very close to her induction day and so Hill and Clarke had arranged for a baby shower of sorts. Something I missed out on the first time too. It wasn't for gifts exactly, more just a morning tea to share our excitement with friends and family. I was hoping for cute cakes with rattles on them and a lot of tiny sandwiches.

I woke to the sun streaming in through the floor to ceiling windows and the sound of kissing and soft moans. I opened my eyes just a crack to see Sam and Bucky. They were both lying side-by-side kissing slowly but passionately. Bucky was in a white tank top and gray sweats, his leg was up on Sam's hip and his hands were traveling down Sam's muscular back and into his boxers. The boxers were all that Sam had on. His hands were tangled in Bucky's hair and he would almost pull Bucky on top of him and then push him back so Sam was the one on top.

I watched their heated makeout session feeling my already wet pussy get even wetter. Bucky began to kiss his way down Sam's neck and Sam moaned and let his head fall back. His eyelids fluttered and then opened, he smirked at me and pulled Bucky's hair. "What are you doing there, perv?" He teased.

Bucky pulled back and looked up at Sam a little startled. "What did I do?"

"Not you, babe," Sam assured him. "Our little voyeur is watching us."

I stifled a giggle and squeezed my eyes closed as Bucky turned to look at me. "Who do you think you're fooling, doll?" He teased, poking me in the side.

"Hey, I'm sleeping," I argued.

"Sure you are, princess," Sam scoffed. "You gonna just watch us or do you wanna get in here?"

I opened my eyes a little and bit my bottom lip. "What time is it?"

"Just after eight," Sam said. "Everyone else is downstairs. You didn't wake up when the kids came in so Steve decided you needed the sleep."

"And you're in here still... because?" I asked.

"Sex, Elise," Sam deadpanned. "You do know about sex right?"

"I think so," I said. "I think you gave me a lesson in that once."

"Oh yeah," Sam hummed. "That was fun. You missed that, Buck. She had a school uniform on. I spanked her real good."

"Yeah you guys like to remind me how I missed out on that," Bucky said. "Come here, El. Show me what they taught you."

I got up and crawled over to them. "Mm... they taught me how to use my mouth. You want to see that?"

Bucky rolled onto his back and patted his thigh with his prosthetic hand as he wrapped his flesh one around Sam and drew him in close. "Yeah, doll, show me what you know."