Reminiscing

"I think we should all watch porn in the home theater."

Our whole group had stopped at a cafe on the way home from dropping the kids off and had brunch together. Something we'd never actually done as a complete group before and was even rare for any of us in general. It was nice. Some of the guys ordered mimosas and Bruce ordered four of everything on the breakfast menu. It felt like the first actual date all of us had been on as a group.

On the way home, we talked about the things we could do with our first kid-free time since the honeymoon. Of course, most of them seemed to revolve around sex, though there had been a couple of votes for a big group nap and watching all those TV shows we couldn't watch with the kids there because of their content. So while Tony's suggestion wasn't completely out of left-field, every single one of us was shocked.

"No one wants to watch porn, Tony," Steve deadpanned.

"Now, now," Clint said. "Let's not table the idea completely."

"Yeah, Steve," Natasha teased. "Speak for yourself."

"What is... porn?" Thor asked.

Clint and Tony stared at the god with their mouths open. "How many years have you been visiting earth and you don't have porn?"

"I'm more curious that porn doesn't exist on Asgard," Bruce said. "I would have thought that was a universal constant."

Thor looked at everyone, waiting for someone to explain. "Nope, that settles it, we're watching porn in the theater."

"I don't want to watch porn in the theater," Steve sighed.

"Can someone please explain to me what this word means?" Thor said.

"Porn is basically just material featuring people having sex," Sam explained. "In this case, he wants to watch videos of people having sex in the theater room."

"Oh, erotica," Thor said in understanding. "I have not heard that term before."

"Wait, Steve, before you say no completely, think about this," he said. "FRIDAY can flip the floor so that there are no chairs. Just a great big bed that will fit all of us."

"It's not the seating arrangement that I take issue with, Tony," Steve argued. "I don't want to watch porn."

"Hey, Steve," Clint said, coming over to him and running his palm over Steve's arm. "What if it wasn't just random strangers? What if we watch the videos that we made for the others. Remember when everyone was on the mission and El and I kept fucking all over the place?"

I hummed. "Those were the days. Remember when we could just fuck all over the place?"

"We could never do that, Elise," Steve scolded. "You and Clint just didn't care. And now you do."

"That's our plan for tomorrow, huh, El?" Clint teased.

I giggled and nodded my head. "Aye, me hearty."

Clint cracked up laughing while Natasha gave him a confused look.

"So how about it, Steve?" Sam said, coming up behind Steve and running his hand up the super-soldier's stomach. "Wanna watch those videos you made for us? They were very hot."

Steve seemed to think it over and a smile crept over his face. "I'm in."

Everyone else agreed too. Apart from Thor, everyone had seen at least two out of three of the videos Clint and I had made with the help of Steve and Bruce, and they all seemed eager to see them again.

We filed into the home theater and as we entered the room the chairs all sunk into the floor and a large bed emerged from the ceiling, completely made up. We climbed into bed and the first of the movies we'd made started up. It was the one of Bruce and me on the recliner. My legs were spread and my face was a mask of ecstasy as his fingers moved inside me. Bruce's face was set in deep concentration, but his eyes had that green tinge they used to get when Hulk was watching.