Two sets of Twins

Rose and Sarah had to stay in the incubators, as many twins do. They were healthy but still premature. Along with that, Wanda was spending at least the night in the medbay, so Sam decided he was going to stay with her and the babies while the rest of us went back up to the penthouse to get some sleep and make sure Pietro and Riley both had the rest of you there when they woke up in the morning.

It was so early in the morning when Rose and Sarah were born that I ended up sleeping quite late. I wasn't the only one. When I woke up, Clint was still dead asleep beside me, and on the other side of the bed, Tony was spread out on his back with his mouth open.

I checked the threads to see who was where. Wanda and Sam were both still asleep in the medbay and the babies were asleep near them. Bucky, Natasha, and Steve were downstairs with Riley and Pietro, and Thor and Bruce were in the bathroom.

I carefully got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. The water was running in the shower and when I opened the door, the sound of soft moans hit me. I smirked and stepped inside, closing the door behind me.

Both Bruce and Thor were in the shower. Bruce had shifted down so he was fully Bruce and the small scientist was being dwarfed by Thor who had him pinned, face-first against the shower wall, fucking him slow and deep.

I stripped off my pajamas and threw them in the hamper and got into the shower beside them. Thor turned his head and smiled at me. "Good morning, my queen," he said, reaching over and drawing me into a kiss.

Bruce made a choked moan and leaned into us a little. I ran my hand up Bruce's back and pulled back from the kiss slowly. "Sorry for interrupting," I teased.

"You are always welcome," Thor said. "Isn't that right, Banner?"

"Mm ... yes..." Bruce mewled.

I'd never heard Bruce make the noises he was making as Thor slowly and rhythmically fucked him. It was a complete turn-on, but I didn't actually want to encroach on this one-on-one time for them, especially in my heavily pregnant state. I stepped back from them and pinched Thor's ass. "Well, don't let me interrupt."

Thor didn't ease up his pace and Bruce let out a needy whine. "You don't want to participate, Elise? That is not like you?"

"Mmm... kinda hard for me to do group stuff in the shower in my current state," I said.

Thor ran his hair up into Bruce's hair and pulled his head back. Bruce's eyes flashed green for a moment, something I hadn't seen happen since the bonding. He gasped and moaned loudly and his cock began to leak.

"I think Banner is very close," Thor growled. "Aren't you, beloved."

"Y-yes..." Bruce groaned. "Gonna come."

"Can you get on your knees, Elise?" Thor asked. "Help him finish."

"You'll have to pick me up again after," I said.

"That is not a problem," Thor said.

I used Thor as a brace to get down on my knees in the spray of the shower. Thor and Bruce shifted so Bruce was facing me as Thor fucked him from behind. I licked up the length of Bruce's shaft and pulled his cock into my mouth. He moaned loudly as I started to bob my head up and down. His cock leak precome onto my tongue and I moaned and I swallowed it down.

Thor hadn't been wrong. Bruce's hands tightened on Thor's wrists and his thighs trembled. I pulled back and opened my mouth and Thor wrapped his arm around Bruce's waist and began pumping the smaller man's cock with his fist.

Bruce moaned and his head fell back and he came over my tongue and spilling down my chin. "Oh god," Bruce sighed.

I smiled and used the water from the shower to rinse my face as Thor eased out of Bruce. Thor lifted me to my feet and Bruce leaned in and kissed me deeply, his hands going to my breasts and massaging them. I moaned loudly at the ache that spread from my breasts down to my cunt.